NYSC Recruitment 2020 for Support Staffs Application Form Updates.
We are glad to inform you that the National Youth Service Corps NYSC recruitment 2020 is ongoing. NYSC is currently recruiting young citizens to improve the standard of service in the NYSC offices across the 36 states in Nigeria.
In this article, all information regarding the application process has been stated below.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is a scheme set up by the Nigerian government to involve Nigerian graduates in nation-building and the development of the country.
Available Vacant Positions in NYSC Recruitment
Below are the available vacancy positions that you can apply
- Accounting/ Audit/Tax
- Administration & Office Support
- Banking/ Finance/ Insurance
- Building Design/Architecture
- Consulting /Business Strategy & Planning
- Customer Service
- Executive/Top Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- NGO /Community Service & Dev
- Oil & Gas/Mining/Energy
- Project/Programme Management
- QA & QC/HSE
- Real Estate/Property
- Sales/ Business Development
- Supply Chain/Procurement
- Vocational Trade and Services
- Software Development.
The Requirement for NYSC Recruitment 2020
All candidates who wish to apply for the NYSC recruitment must have the following before felling the application from
- All candidates must have B.Sc, HND, in any discipline from an accredited institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- Must be computer literate.
- must be Committed and dedicated to duties
- God-fearing, Honest and Responsible
- must be hardworking and willing to deliver excellently
- Applicant must have good communication skill
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
How to Apply National Youth Service Corps NYSC Recruitment 2020
To apply for NYSC recruitment you must follow the guidelines below for a successful application
All Candidates are required to visit http://candidate.nyscjobs.org/howtoapply
Mistake to Avoid While Applying
Many people fail in many application not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake, they make in the course of the application for many recruitments. So, take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
What’s your take on this article? Kindly leave your comments below, if you have any other questions about NYSC requirements, you can use the comment box below.
I hope this article is very useful to you, please kindly share it with others.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: jobs for serving corp members, NYSC, nysc cv bank and job portal, nysc jobs in abuja, nysc jobs in lagos, nysc opportunities, NYSC Recruitment, NYSC recruitment 2020, nysc recruitment 2020 nairaland, pre nysc jobs