Call for Applications for the Structured Pharmacovigilance and Training Initiative (SPHARTI) Course. Institute of Humabn Virology Nigeria Call For Application of Strutured Pharmacolvigilance and Training Initiative (SPHARTI)
The Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria (IHVN) and the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration Control(NAFDAC) is requesting for applications for participation in the SPHARTI Course for Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses Providing HIV/AIDS, TB and Malaria Treatment in Public Health facilities through The representative Anti-Retroviral Therapy(ART), Directly Observed Treatement, Short Course (DOTS)and Roll Back Malaria(RBM) Programs in Nigeria.
The Course is offered free to participants with the funding support of the Special Programme for Research in Tropical Diseases at the World Health Organisation(WHO TDR). Transportation and accommodation costs will be provided. this course will be in phase:
* A one week intensive workshop in Abuja(March 14th – March 19th 2016).
* Nine (9) MOnths of Mentoring and evalution will clear milestones and measureable targets to achieve(April 1st – Novembet 24th, 2016).
* Round up(November 29th, 2016)
Only Doctors, Nurses and Pharmacists apply. Application should be
* Involved actively in a public Health Program or disease Specific Field(TB, HIV, Malaria)
* Provide written Commitment to attend all three modules of the training course and nine(9)months of Mentorship and evaluation Health Facilities.
* Provided written statement from a referee describing how he/she knows the candidate and attesting to his/her ability to complete the course.
* Have the ability toself-motivate for the successful completion of the course.
* Submit an outline, a half page text describing their experience in the detection, reporting and monitoring of adverse drug reaction in any of the three disease area: HIV/AIDS, TB and Malaria
* A graduate qualification or an equivalent.
* Fluent in written and spoken English
* Computer literate.
Method of Application
To apply and for more information, visit www.ihvnigeria.org to fill application form. Application submitted on or before 25th February, 2016 will be considered. Only selected applicants will be notified.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.