=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
European Undergraduate High Achiever Prize 2019 at University of Nottingham.
European Undergraduate High Achiever Prize 2019… If you are searching to study an undergraduate degree course in the UK then you have great opportunity to apply for the High Achiever Prize. The program is funded by the University of Nottingham. Deadline for application is 28th June, 2019. Don’t miss it…
There are 5 scholarships available for European Union (non-UK) students who have received an offer to start a full-time undergraduate degree programme at Nottingham in 2019.
Founded in 1798, the University of Nottingham is one of the biggest research universities in the United Kingdom. It provides excellent teaching and learning environment by which students will be strongly encouraged to express your their ideas.
Why at the University of Nottingham? This university offers a variety of opportunities for all students. They will gain practical knowledge & develop transferable skills and the university helps people to achieve their dedicated career ambitions.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
- The grant is designed for European Union (non-UK) students
- Applicants must hold an offer to start a full-time undergraduate degree programme at Nottingham.
How to apply
- How to apply: In order to be receiving this fund, the candidate has to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. By taking a confirmation for admission, students can submit their required information via email [email protected] for an application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students are requested to attach a qualification certificate, transcript, and personal statement.
- Admission Requirement: For being admitted in this program, candidates must have a minimum for entry is normally grades BBC at A-level or equivalent although most courses require higher grades for entry.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are required to have these standard scores – IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any element)
Benefits: This funding education will cover£1,000 towards tuition fees for EU students.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.