FETHA School of Nursing Admission Form 2019-2020 and How to Apply.
FETHA School of Nursing Admission Form 2019… FETHA School of Nursing admission application form into Post Basic Nursing Programme is out and now available online for sale at the 2019-2020 academic session. – See more details below;
FETHA School of Nursing Admission Form
This is to inform the general public that Admission Form into School of Midwifery Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (SOM FETHA) is on sale
FETHA School of Nursing Admission Requirements
Applicants for admission into FETHA Post Basic Nursing Programme must possess five credit passes in English, Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Physics in SSCE, GCE or NECO at not more than two sittings
FETHA Entrance Examination Schedule:
Venue: FETHA 1 Hospital Complex
8th December, 2018
Time: 11:00am prompt.
Candidate MUST present the original photo cards issued at the point of registration to be admitted
into the examination hall.
Closing date for sales of form is
8th December, 2018.
IMPORTANT! Currently, AFETHA School of Nursing Admission Form 2019 is not yet available online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
How to Apply for FETHA School of Nursing Admission
Interested person(s) are to follow the following offline admission process:
• Go to any commercial bank nationwide with the admission fee of Ten Thousand Naira Only
• Request for the purchase of School of Midwifery, Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (SOM FETHA) admission form on the REMITA platform.
• The bank. will generate an RRR code for payment in favour of Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki School of Midwifery admission form.
• Obtain e-receipt print out from the bank, make a copy of the e-receipt and teller and come to
the account office of the school to collect official receipt.
• Take the receipt with two recent passports and O’ Level Result(s) to the School registration officer for further but offline processing.
• Collect your photo card with examination number and date of entrance exam from the registration unit.
Interested candidates MUST be 18years and above and MUST possess five (5) credits in English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology in not more than two (2) sittings.
School of Midwifery
Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki, Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki School of Nursing Admission Form, FETHA, FETHA School of Nursing Admission Form, FETHA School of Nursing Admission Form 2019, FETHA School of Nursing Admission Requirement, FETHA School of Nursing Past Question – Click here to Download, FETHA Website