=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
LUTH Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out.
LUTH Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form 2019… Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), School of Post Basic Nursing admission form is now on sale. See more details below;
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), School of Post Basic Nursing Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
See also: LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
LUTH School of Post Basic Nursing Available Programmes & Duration.
- Accident & Emergency Nursing
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Perioperative Nursing
Duration: One Year
LUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements.
- Applicants should possess the RN qualification (with or without RM), five (5) credits in WASC/GCE/NECO/GCE induding English Language, Mathematics and Biology at not more than two sittings.
- Applicants who qualified from 2006 till date should have credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Two years post qualification experience and current practice licence issued by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria are mandatory for every applicant.
LUTH Post Basic Nursing and School of Midwifery Entrance Exam & Closing Dates.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE:
Written examination will be conducted on the 29th June, 2019 by 9.00am at School of Post Basic Nursing (Human Resources Development Centre), Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi — Araba. Successful candidates are to bring along original copies of all relevant certificates for interview at the same venue from 29th July – 1st August 2019.
The copies of the completed application forms, two (2) recent passport photographs, photocopies of relevant certificates and practice licence should reach the Administrative Office of the School of Post Basic Nursing not later than Friday, 21st June, 2019.
How to Apply for LUTH Post Basic Nursing and School of Midwifery Admission.
- Application fee is N10,000.00 for Post-Basic Nursing Programmes only. Payment is by visiting the website: www.remita.net.
- Click on pay a Federal Government Agency. On name of MDA, type Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
- Then click on other LUTH Fees.
- Follow the prompts to generate the ‘RRR` code. Thereafter, use the ‘RRR’ code to make payment at any Bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH, where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT.
- The photocopy of the receipt issued should be presented to the Ag. Head, School of Post-Basic Nursing.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.