Ogun State School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Ogun State School of Nursing Admission Form: Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery admission form into its Nursing Programme is now on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session. Continue reading to see more details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ogun State Ministry of Health, Schools of Nursing Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode and Ilaro for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
You can apply to any of the following schools:
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ida-Aba Abeokuta (SON, Idi-Aba)
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ijebu-Ode (SON, Ijebu-Ode)
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ilaro (SON, Ilaro)
Ogun State School of Nursing Admission Requirements
Credit pass at O’Level at not more than two sittings in the following subjects:
CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULT CAN ALSO APPLY
Screening Exercise Schedule
Examination Date: To be communicated later
Venue: SON, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta
Time: 8.00 a.m
- Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
- Examination is Computer Based Testing in the following: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Paper.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Ensure you wear face-mask for your safety and that of others.
How to Apply for Ogun State School of Nursing Admission Form
- Collect Bank name and account number/code from the account department of the Ministry of Health.
- Present the Bank teller/print out to the account department after 48 hours to collect PIN for your Online Registration.
- Proceed to www.mohsonmportal.com for the completion of your registration and print your photo card.
Application closes Friday, 21st August, 2020.
No Payment should be made to any individual/agent or personal bank account.Do not pay cash to anyone. Beware of fraudsters.
All enquiries should be directed to the Director of Nursing Services, Ogun State Ministry of Health, (Room 104), ONLY. You may call 0805 351 9343 or 0813 554 4601.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Ogun State School of Nursing Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Ijebu-Ode School of Nursing Form 2020, Ogun State School of Nursing Admission Status, Ogun State School of Nursing Cut-Off Mark, Ogun State School of Nursing Form 2020/2021, Ogun State School of Nursing Ilaro Form 2020, Ogun State School of Nursing Ilaro Ijana, School of Nursing Ijebu-Ode School Fees