IGNOU Indian Students Exam Deadline 2020/2021 See Latest Updates.
IGNOU Indian Students Exam Deadline 2020: The IGNOU is one important exam and it’s important you get all the information about the exam,
eligibility, application process and lot more. In this article, we’ll be showing you all of that. Read through to access this information
Founded in 1985 by an Act of Parliament, Indira Gandhi National Open University, popularly known as IGNOU – the people’s University, claims to be the largest university in the world. It has a wide network of 2667 study centers, 67 regional centers and overseas centers in 40 foreign countries. Offering 230 academic programs comprising Master’s, Postgraduate Diploma, Bachelor’s, Certificate and Diploma courses, the Open University has served more than 4 million students not only in India but abroad.
IGNOU Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before proceeding with the registration of IGNOU 2020, candidates should make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria of IGNOU for the course/s of their choice.
Non-fulfillment of the eligibility criteria may result in the cancellation of the candidate’s form of IGNOU registration 2020, even at a later stage. Aspirants can check the eligibility criteria for IGNOU 2020 admission given below in a nutshell.
- For Master’s courses, candidates need to have a bachelor’s degree or a higher degree from a recognized university. The minimum aggregate requirements and compulsory subjects to have been studied may vary as per IGNOU courses. For some master’s courses, a bachelor’s degree along with a PG diploma or just a PG diploma may be compulsory.
- For bachelor’s courses, candidates should have cleared their 10+2 from a recognized board or should have done a Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP) from IGNOU. However, some courses may require candidates to have completed their graduation/hold a PG diploma/be in-service/possess minimum experience.
IGNOU Registration Process 2020
Candidates who do not know how to apply for IGNOU 2020 registration can go through the following steps. With the help of the following steps, candidates can register for IGNOU 2020 and fill the application form easily.
IGNOU 2020 Registration – Step by Step Guide
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of IGNOU. (www.ignou.ac.in)
- Click on ‘Online Admission Open for January – 2020 session for allProgrammes’
Step 2: Fill in the form of IGNOU registration 2020
- Login by entering Username and Password
- Enter Personal details
- Fill-in ‘programme’ details
- Fill ‘Qualification’ details
- View the curriculum and choose the mode of getting the study material
- Upload documents
- Preview the filled-in application form
- Pay the fee by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
Step 4: Pay the for IGNOU registration 2020
- Candidates can remit the IGNOU registration online through a secured gateway provided by the university
- The registration fee can be paid via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/ATM Card (PNB)
IGNOU Examination Form 2020
The university will begin the registration of the IGNOU 2020 assessment form for December Term End Examinations from the primary seven day stretch of September 2020. Candidates can fill the assessment form of IGNOU 2020 for December TEE till the primary month of October with no late charge.
Be that as it may, candidates should pay additional fees for late entries until the main seven day stretch of November 2020. To fill the IGNOU 2020 assessment form for December term-end assessments, candidates will be required to login to the IGNOU portal utilizing their enrolment ID and program code.
The assessment charge of IGNOU for each handy and theory course is Rs.150, which can be paid utilizing a credit card, debit card or net banking. Candidates can check the status of the IGNOU 2020 assessment form after 72hrs of registration. The assessment charge of IGNOU 2020 is non-refundable.
Category of program
For Master’s Programme –
- MCA: Must hold a Bachelor’s degree of not less than 3 years. The applicant should have done Class 12th or graduation with mathematics as one of the subjects.
- MBA: Candidates should have completed Bachelors in any stream from a recognized university.
- M.A.: Bachelor’s degree
- PG Diploma in Rural Development: Bachelor’s degree
For Bachelor’s Level Courses –
- B.A/ B.Com: Should have done Class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- B. Sc: Must have done Class 12th in Science or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- BSW: Should have passed Class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- BCA: Candidates should have done Class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Diploma in Tourism: Applicants must have done Class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Diploma in Dairy Technology: Applicants should have passed Class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
Or, students should have qualified BPP (Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme) from IGNOU.
There’s no upper age limit set or prescribed by the Institute.
Frequently asked Question
1. Question: When will the IGNOU registration start?
Answer: The registration process of IGNOU 2020 for the January cycle has started on November 15, 2020. While the IGNOU 2020 registration for the July cycle will be started from the month of May.
2.Question: What will be the mode of IGNOU registration 2020?
Answer: The mode of IGNOU 2020 registration is online.
3. Question: What will be the mode of fee payment against IGNOU 2020 registration?
Answer: The mode of fee payment is online. Candidates will have the option to choose either Net Banking or Credit/Debit card or ATM(PNB) to conduct their payments to complete registration.
4. Question: What if I miss the last date of IGNOU registration 2020?
Answer: Candidates will not be able to register for IGNOU anymore beyond the last date. Since candidates are provided with an ample amount of time for registrations, they should be ideally done with IGNOU 2020 registration well within time.
5. Question: What all details will I have to fill for registration with IGNOU 2020?
Answer: Candidates will be required to enter their name, parents’/husband’s names, date of birth, email ID, gender, mobile number, username, password to complete the registration process.
6. Question: What after the IGNOU registration 2020 process?
Answer: Candidates will be sent a username and password via email and SMS upon successful IGNOU 2020 registration. Using these credentials, they will have to login again to fill the application form.
Thank You for reading through. please share with friends if you found this article interesting.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.