Sokoto Journal of MLS is Accepting Articles for Publication in Maiden Edition.
The Sokoto Journal of Medical Laboratory Science is now accepting original articles and reviews for publication of her inaugural edition scheduled for June 2016. Submit your articles today.
Aim of the Journal:
* The Sokoto Journal of Medical Laboratory Sciences (SJMLS) was borne out of the desire to improve academic and scholarly activities in the Faculty of Medical Laboratory Science in Usmanu Danfodiyo University.
* It is also geared towards profiling and dissemination of scientific information on the contributions of Medical Laboratory Science Professions.
* The journal is online- based. The Editor in Chief (EIC) of the Journal is Professor Erhabor Osaro, a Professor of Haematology and Head, Department of Haematology, Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto. He has been appointed to steer the activities leading to a successful debut of the maiden edition of the Journal.
* The SJMLS is committed to publishing high quality original research articles and reviews across all specialties of Medical Laboratory Science that is cutting edge and that represents a clear advance in the practice of Medical Laboratory Science.
* The aim of the Journal is to provide a platform for the dissemination of new and innovative information on the diagnosis and management of diseases to facilitate the rendering of a quality improving diagnostic service delivery and improved quality of life for patients.
* Sokoto Journal of Medical Laboratory Sciences is an international peer-reviewed Medical Laboratory Sciences Journal covering all aspects of Medical Laboratory Sciencwas no gender difference in the prevalence of HIV.
Referencing a Material Published in a Jonrnal:
* Erhabor, O., Adias, T.C. and Dallatu, M.K. (2016). HIV among women of African Descent in Abuja, Nigeria. Journal of Medicine; 10:100–108.
Referencing a Material Published in a Book:
* Erhabor, O. (2016). Quality Management issues in Medical Laboratory Science practice. Laboratory Total Quality Management. 2nd edn. Author House Publishers Bloomington, Indiana: 282–289.
* Barker, R., Kirk, J. and Munday, R.J.(2008). Blood Transfusion. 3rd ed. Bloomington University Press, London: 100-124.
Tables and Figures/Plates:
* All illustrations (Tables and Figures/Plates) should be referred to as Figures and Tables in the text and numbered in a single sequence in the order in which they are mentioned in the text (Table 1 or Figure/Plate 1).
* Page proofs (galley proof) are sent to the corresponding author as a PDF file by e-mail. To avoid delays in publication, proofs should be checked immediately for typographical errors and returned as instructed in the proof e-mail.
Send your press release/articles to: [email protected]
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.