UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission Form 2017 | Registration Guide and Requirement.
UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission Form 2017 | University of Benin Teaching Hospital, UBTH Institute of Health Technology (IHT) admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale. See more details below;
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the UBTH Institute of Health Technology (IHT), Benin City for the 2017/2018 academic session in the following courses.
UBTH Institute of Health Technology – Available Courses.
- Environmental Health Technology (WAHEB) Courses. Duration: Two years, ND and Two years, HND
2. Anaesthetic Technicians; Duration: Three years
3. Plaster Technicians; Duration: Three years
4. Dental Surgery Technicians; Duration: Three years
5. Occupational Therapy Technicians; Duration: Three years
6. Dispensing Optics; Duration: Three years
7. Medical Image Processing Technicians; Course Duration: Three years
8. Biomedical Engineering Technology (ND); Course Duration: Two years
9. Emergency Med Technologists (Paramedics) (ND); Duration: Two years
10. Public Health Nursing Officers Course (HND); Duration: Two years
UBTH Institute of Health Technology – Entry Qualifications.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings in the WASCE/NECO/GCE O/L subjects which should include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology. Subjects obtained with NABTEB are acceptable for programmes 1, 2, 3, 4, 8 and 9.
2. Health Science is acceptable for EMT and Environmental Health Technology courses.
3. Candidates seeking admission to Public Health Nursing Course will in addition be expected to meet the following requirements:
(a) Registered Nurse (RN) certificate
(b) Registered Midwife (RM) or Psychiatric Nursing Certificate with one (1) year post qualification experience.
(c) Candidates with Bachelor of Nursing Science (BN.Sc) degree would start at HND II (Final year)
4. For candidates seeking admission to Biomedical Engineering Technology course, a pass in any of the following subjects will be an added advantage, Wood Works, Auto-Mechanics, Basic Electricity, Technical Drawing, Economics and Fine Art.
UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission Method of Application.
Admission forms are obtainable at the Office of the Principal, Institute of Health Technology, UBTH, Benin City at a fee of N6,000.00 (Six thousand naira). All payments for purchase of application forms should be made using the REMITA Platform with Account name; “Training Schools” in any bank in Nigeria.
Submission of Application forms
Completed application forms should be submitted at the Office of the Principal, Institute of Health Technology, UBTH on before Friday, 25th August, 2017 while entrance examination to the various programmes will hold on Saturday, 2nd September, 2017 at 9.00 am at the Institute of Health Technology Complex, UBTH, Benin City.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: 2017 UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission, UBTH, UBTH Institute of Health Registration Guide, UBTH Institute of Health Requirement, UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission, UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission Form, UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission Form 2017