=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
UCH, Ibadan Post-Basic Perioperative Nursing Course Admission Form 2019 and How to Apply
UCH, Ibadan Post-Basic Perioperative Nursing Course Form 2019… The University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan Perioperative Nursing School, Post-Basic Perioperative Nursing Course Admission Form, Admission Requirements, Application Guidelines, Entrance Examination Date and Closing Date for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Applications are Invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the above named School for a 1-year course in Perioperative Nursing beginning from November 2019 leading to licensing by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as Registered Perioperative Nurse (RPON)
The course is designed to equip Registered Nurses (RN) with the theoretical underpinnings and skills required for providing safe, effective and acceptable perioperative care to the Nursing clients.
UCH Post Basic Perioperative Nursing Course Admission Requirements.
- Be Registered Nurses (RN) with current practice license of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Have at least five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in English languages, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry from WAEC or NECO O’level examinations’.
- Have at least one (1) year post qualification experience as a General Nurse.
- Approval for one (1) full year of release from employers or other training Schools.
- The course Is offered as both residential and full time. The school reserves the right to rusticate any student found to be involved in another course or employment during training without refund of fees paid.
How to Apply for UCH Post Basic Perioperative Nursing Course Admission Form.
Application form is available beginning from Monday 17th June, 2019 through the UCH SCHOOLS’ PORTAL at webs https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng. Interested individuals are to do the following:
- Make a payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand (N10,000.00) only through any commercial bank Into University College Hospital, lbadan T.S.A Account – Perioperative Nursing School. Teller to be change to receipt at UCH Accounts department.
- Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc. 2019704292.
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of N200.00 at the Perioperative Nursing School to collect PIN (Personal Identification Number) for login and online application submission.
- Go to the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng download the applicants’ User Guide and enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) to login and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photo card and submit for authentication at the Perioperative Nursing School.
METHOD OF SELECTION : Please Note:
- Applicants shall be notified of the date, venue and time for Computer Based (CBT) Entrance Examination through their e-mail addresses and text messages.
- Only candidates with authenticated (stamped and signed) Photo cards shall be allowed into examination venue
- Only candidates who attain acceptable standard at the examination shall be invited for interview or considered for selection following interview.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.