UITH Post Basic Refresher Course 2019 | Application Guide and Requirement.
UITH Post Basic Refresher Course 2019... University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) admission form into its refresher course for 2019 is on sale. Interested candidate should follow this lead on this page to apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the refresher course of the the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), School Of Post Basic Accident & Emergency/Paediatric Nursing Programmes.
DURATION OF THE COURSE:
- Four weeks.
- The course is non-residential.
UITH Post Basic Refresher Course Admission Requirements.
- Must have a specialty nursing training in Accident and Emergency/Paediatrics in Accredited Post Basic Nursing Schools.
- Have at least five years post qualification experience and yet to be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
How to Apply
- Application forms are obtainable from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Web: www.uith.org
- Application forms must be accompanied with a non-refundable fee of five thousand naira only (# 5,000.00) only or fifty US Dollars ($50.00) for foreign applicants. This is made payable through Remita with University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, (UITH) Ilorin.
- All completed application forms are to reach the coordinators of School of Post Basic Nursing (A & E/Paediatrics) University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 1459, Ilorin on or before February, 30th 2019.
NB: Course fee will be communicated in due course.
Selection is on first come first serve basis.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.