UITH School of Health Information Management Post-Graduate Diploma Admission Form 2018/2019 Academic Session is Out
UITH School of Health Information Management Post-Graduate Diploma Admission Form 2018/2019 Academic Session is Out.
UITH School of Health Information Management Post-Graduate Diploma Admission Form 2018… The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) Application forms for admission into the 2018/2019 Post-graduate Diploma programme (full‐time and part‐time) is now available for sale.
UITH School of Health Information Management Post-Graduate Diploma Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), School of Health Information Management (SHIM), Post-Graduate Diploma full‐time and part‐time programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Duration of Course
One (1) calendar year (Full‐Time Programme)
The course is non‐residential. However, there islimited accommodation on first come first serve basis.
Admitted Student will learn more about
- Information Product and Services
- Health Information Marketing
- Health Policy Analysis etc.
UITH SHIM Post-Graduate Diploma Admission Requirements.
- Candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Health Information Management shall possess HND or Degree in Health Information Management from a recognized institution.
- Also candidates with degree in Medical and allied courses such as Library and Information Science, Statistics, health economics, Computer Science, Anatomy, Health Informatics, Nursing, Epidemiology, MBBS are also eligible.
- In addition, candidates must certify the O level requirements of five (5) credits passes in Mathematics, English language and Biology plus two (2) other subjects.
How to Apply
- Applicants are to proceed to the UITH Ilorin www.remita.net
- Payment of N10,000.00 for the printed form
- The way to make payment into UITH Accounts is as stated below:
- Log on to www.remita net
- Click on pay A Federal Government Agency
- Type in the Name of MDA University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
- Select the name of service/Purpose you want to pay for
- Complete the necessary information
- Then proceed the payment.
- After payment the receipt generated will be attached to the already downloaded form from the UITH Website and bring to the Cash Office for confirmation and stamping before submission to the School.
Closing Date: All completed application forms with original receipt of payment must reach the office of the Registrar, Schools Complex on or before Friday 15th February 2019.
Date of Interview/Entrance Examination
- Dates for Screening Exercise/Oral Interview have been fixed as follows:‐
- Thursday 28th February 2019 Friday 1st March, 2019.
- Venue:‐ University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex (Former Maternity Hospital) Amilegbe, Ilorin.
Other Relevant Information
- Candidate should please note that late completion and submission of forms will not be entertained.
- Any candidate with blurred or unclear passport photograph on the form will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself or herself for the screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for admission.
- Applicant are advised to attend the exercise with the detached slip from their application forms as well as their writing materials.
- The use of GSM and other electronic devices will NOT be allowed during the screening exercise.
- Photocopies of relevant documents must be clear and legible
- Evidence of change of names where applicable, must be attached to the application form
- The result of the screening exercise shall be published on the Hospital website and on the school’s notice boards.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.