UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form 2019-2020 and How to Apply.
UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form 2019… University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital, UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form for the 2019-2020 academic session is out. See more details below;
University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) is now selling admission forms for its School of Post Basic operative Nursing (SPBPON) and School of Post Basic Critical care nursing (SPBCCN) programmes for the 2019-2020 academic session. UMTH school of post basic nursing admission form is N5,000 (for SPBPON) and N7,500 (for SPBCCN).
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Post Basic Nursing programmmes for the 2019-2020 academic session.
- School of Post Basic Operative Nursing (SPBPON)
- School of Post Basic Critical Care Nursing (SPBCCN)
- Applicants should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Candidates must be a registered and licensed nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two (2) years post registration experience.
How to Apply.
Application Form Fee: N5,000 (for SPBPON) and N7,500 (for SPBCCN)
All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Date of Submission of Application Form:
- SPBCCN 2nd May-2nd June 2018
- SPBPON2nd May-6th August 2018
6th – 11th August, 2018
30th July – 2nd August, 2018
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2019-2020 UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form, How to Apply for UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission, UMTH, UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission, UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form, UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form 2019, UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Rrequirements, University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital