University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria Admission into Nurse/Midwife/Public Health Nurse Tutors Programme For 2016/17 Session – Announced
University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria Admission into Nurse/Midwife/Public Health Nurse Tutors Programme For 2016/17 Session – Announced. Application Letters are Invited From Ministries of Health Teaching Hospital, Nures Training Instituttions and other Government Agencies For Sponsorship of suitably Qualified Candidates for admission in October 2016 into the above named programme to train as Nurses Educators, Midwife Educators, or Public Health Nurse Educators. Prospective Self-sponsored Candidates may also apply.
Nurse/Midwife/Public Health Nurse Tutors Programme Federal Training Centre For Teachers of Health Sciences University College Hospital Ibadan, Nigeria 2016/2017 Academic Session Admission.
- Education Qualifications
West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education with at least five (5) credits obtained at not more than two sittings in the following subjects; English language, Biology, Chemistry, Physiscs and Mathematics.
- Professional Qualification/Experiecne
In addition to (A)above, Candidates for ;
- Nurse Tutors Course Must be Registered Nurses with RN Certificate of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria(N&MCN). An additional qualification in at least one of the following nursing specialty areas, Midwifery, Psychiatry, Orthopaedic, Perioperative or Ophthalmic Nursing is an added Advantage.
- Midwifery Tutor Course must be a Registered Midwife and Possess RN and RM Certificate registered wit hTHE N&MCN
iii. Public Health Nurse Tutors Course must posses a Public Health Nurse Certificate registered with the N&MCN.
- In addition to appropriate professional Qualifications, Candidates must have at least two (2) yeats post-registration experience in the intended area of specialty.
- Candiadates will also be required to undertake and pass an examination.
Method of Application
Applicants Should Forward four(4)stamped Self Addressed Official envelopes and a non Refundable Application fee of seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00)only payable into the School Remita account, NURSE/MIDWIFE/PUBLIC HEALTH NURSE TUTORS PROGRAMME, UNIVERSITY COLLEGE HOSPITAL, IBADAN
Applications form should be obtained directly from the school after payment. Completed Application Form should be returned to the School not later than 15th May, 2016.
CONDITION FOR TRAINING
Candidates or their sponsors will be responsible for Bench Fees, Feeding, Books, Hostel Maintenance Fee, Transportation, Clinical Experience, Teaching Practice and Other Incidential Experience.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.