Natural Science Scholarships for International Student 2020 Portal Update.
Natural Science Scholarships 2020: However, there are diverse colleges and universities offering Natural Science Scholarships for International Student to a student annually.
Scholarship conclusions are based on items such as but not limited to merit, leadership and/or need. Since scholarship funding comes from several sources, the criteria used to make scholarship selections can vary too.
By precisely filling out the appropriate forms based on your enrollment or application status, you will be considered for a variety of college- and university-administered scholarships.
This article is for International Students who are interested in learning about the various Natural Science Scholarships. Prospective applicants who are interested in applying for any of this scholarship should endeavor to learn more from here about the available Natural Sciences Scholarships for International Student.
From our research and to the best of your interest, I have compiled a list of Natural Science Scholarships for International Student like you and how you can apply for any of the scholarships that you are interested in.
Below are the lists of Natural Science Scholarships for International Student and their application procedure.
1. Ampère Excellence Scholarships for International Students
This scholarship will provide all outstanding international students the chance to pursue his/her master’s degree program at ENS de Lyon.
The Ampère Excellence Scholarships for International Students will take place in France and the scholarship is available for all Master’s Degree Programmes in Exact Sciences, the Arts or the Human and Social Sciences offered at ENS de Lyon (except FEADép Master’s programs) and this opportunity offers you 1000€ per month for 1-2 years to run the program.
NOTE: Applicants for this scholarship must be an international Students.
HOW TO APPLY
In order for you to apply for this scholarship, you have to complete and submit the online application form and upload supporting documents on or before 10 January 2020 at 11.59 pm (Time at Lyon – France).
It is quite essential for you to visit the scholarship official link so as to have access to the scholarship application form and for more hints on it application process.
2. Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals
The new Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) is a programme available on offer to further Master’s degree in Sweden on a fully-funded Swedish Institute scholarship.
The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) programme is part of the Swedish government’s international awards scheme designed at developing global leaders who will contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
The Swedish Institute is a public agency that propagates interest and trust in Sweden around the world. We work in the fields of education, culture, science, and business to strengthen international relations and development.
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION.
HOW TO APPLY: You should only submit the necessary documents listed below in your online scholarship application.
The school will not consider any other documents than the required ones. You must complete your application in English. Use the forms and templates below and complete it according to the instructions, or else your applications will be disqualified.
- A motivation letter: you must use the SISGP form for motivation letter 2019/2020. The form will be obtainable in January 2019.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV): you must use the SISGP template for CV and the CV should not exceed the number of pages indicated in the template. Additional pages will not be considered. The template will be available in January 2019.
- Two different letters of reference: you must use the SISGP form for a letter of reference. At least one letter of reference must be built on your work experience. It will be an advantage if the second letter of reference is based on your involvement in networks or civil society organizations outside of your regular work.
The letters should be endorsed by the referee and stamped with an official stamp of the referred organization or a notary office. The form(s) should be typed, then printed, endorsed and stamped; and then be uploaded as one PDF-file. You can find more info in the instruction in the form and in our FAQ. The form will be obtainable here by the end of December 2018.
- Proof of work and leadership experience: you must use the SISGP form for proof of work and leadership experience. The work and leadership form should be endorsed by the referee and stamped with an official stamp of the referred organization or a notary office.
The form(s) should be typed, then printed, endorsed and stamped; and then be uploaded as one PDF-file. You can find more info in the instruction in the form and in our FAQ. The form will be obtainable here by the end of December 2018.
- A copy of your passport: your personal data comprising name, citizenship, and photograph must be shown clearly. Copy of passport should be attached together with the CV as the last page. It is also your obligation to ensure that you have a copy of your valid passport to include.
3. Chalmers IPOET scholarship for International Students
SCHOLARSHIP DESCRIPTION:- Chalmers will be offering about fifty IPOET scholarships in the year 2019, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students. The scholarships are administered and awarded by Chalmers.
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s standing (comprising position on global ranking lists) and the priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programs.
FIELD OF STUDY
Unrestricted – all of the existing Master’s programmes at Chalmers.
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are obligated to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
- A 75 percent reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies are liable to receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- No monies are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Applicants must first make an online application to one or several Master’s programmes at Chalmers at the website universityadmissions.se.
Each applicant is given an 8 digit application number (from your application for Master’s programmes at universityadmissions.se) and this number is required in order to complete the scholarship application. The closing date for scholarship applications is 15 January 2020.
Thank You for reading through. please share with friends if you found this article interesting.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: german scholarships, scholarship ads, scholarship for ms, scholarships 2019, science scholarship 2019, science scholarships for females, science scholarships for high school students, science scholarships uk