Download Free State Security Service Past question And Answers.
Download Free State Security Service Past question… The SSS Past Questions and Answers Consist of 3 sections and 150 Questions in general. The ultimate separator of those who will emerge successful and those who will not is time and accuracy.
The Past Questions and Answers is for you to have a preview of what the exam on 28 August will look like. And as you practice this series, you will be ahead of every other person who will be writing this exam with you. NOTE: Tens of thousands are seeking the same space as you.
These question consist of General Questions (Current Affairs) Use of English and Simple Mathematics (this consist of 50 questions each, and the answer are also provided, answer to mathematics are worked out)
Sample of State Security Service Past (SSS) Question (Current Affair)
- The current National Security Adviser is _________
(A) Mr. Ekpeyong (B) Alhaji Umaru Shinkafi (C) Sambo Dasuki
(D) Ismai Muhammed
- The Department of Security Service (DSS) was formed on
(A) 3 July 1990 (B) 15 June 1988 (C) 15 July 1985 (D) 5 June 1886
- SSS is under which agency
(A) Ministry of Interior (B) Ministry of Security service (C) Ministry of Defense (D) National Security Organization
- The State Security Service is also known as _____________
(A)Department of Security Service (B) Ministry of Defense Service
(C) State Defense (D) National Defense service
- The main Duty of SSS to protect
(A)President and His Family (B) Governor and his Family (C) Senior Government Officials (D) All people in the State
- NSO was created under the Regime of
(A)General Ibrahim Babangida (B) Olusegun Obasajo (C) General Sani Abacha (D) General Muritala Mohammed
- The First Director General of NSO is
(A)Colonel Abdullahi Mohammed (C) Ita Ekpeyong (C) Umaru Shinkafi (D) Ambassador Kazeem Lawal
- The present Director General of DSS is
(A)Colonel Kayode Are (B) Afakriya Gadzama (C) Ita Ekpeyong (D) General Sani Abacha
1C 2D 3D 4A 5C 6B 7A 8C
SSS PAST QUESTIONS (ENGLISH LANGUAGE)
Choose the word or group of words that best completes each of the following sentence. (1-29)
1. One of his greatest achievements_________________ the restoration of order and stability to the company A. was B. were C. have been D. Are
2. If I had heard this earlier, I ______________________ given him the job A. would not have B. would have not C. will not have D. will have not
3. Mr. Smith had worked here before leaving for the UK_________________ ? A. isn’t it B. wasn’t it C. didn’t he D. hadn’t he
4. Who saw the accused ___________________ the purse from the complainant’s handbag? A. take B. took C. taken D. takes
5. _______________ bring a better of authority before the can collect the money? A. needs he B. need he C. he needs D. does he need
ANSWER TO ENGLISH
1A 2B 3D 4A 5B
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.