EKSU Post Utme Past Questions 2020 & Answers PDF Download.
Download EKSU Post Utme Past Questions: Are you an aspiring EKSU candidate? or you currently searching the internet for EKSU Post Utme Past Questions? Search no more! EKSU Post Utme past questions and answers is now available for download to all candidates that are about to write the screening examination.
EKSU Post Utme Past Questions Benefits
Getting admission into EKSU is not an easy process. You might probably stand a better opportunity if you score a high grade on JAMB CBT screening exercise.
However, why this seems difficult in some way, you can still crack the nut by brazing prepared with past screening exam materials. Follow the in this article to download yours now. Here are some of the reasons you need to follow this guide to get the EKSU Post Utme Past Questions.
- It enlightens you on the scope of exam
- You won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
- You won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
- You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- Equips you beforehand.
- Guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
Apart from equipping you and all that, series of studies and hard work will help boost your intelligence. You know, even if you are very smart if you don’t read you become dump. It helps you think fast and beyond your capacity. You won’t also feel intimidated by the crowd or question because you’ll be prepared for it.
Ekiti State University started off as a hint. In essence, the government sought to establish the institution as a response to a campaign promise they made.
EKSU’s post utme process over time has grown from being a written exam to a computer-based test. The surest and easiest way to pass is to possess EKSU’s past question material. How do you get it? We can show you how!
ABOUT THE PAST QUESTIONS
Ekiti State University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers are the questions that have been set over the years for admission of students into the university after their success in JAMB.
It is a collection of questions from each year since the inception or start of the POST UTME in the Ekiti State University.
However, we have been able to gather EKSU post UTME past questions this in order to help prospective students into EKSU.
Once you Purchase our POST UTME past questions we will follow you up with tips and essential updates in other to make sure you get admission into the Ekiti State University with ease.
Why You Need EKSU Post UTME Past Questions
Some students may ask, why search for EKSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, when i had a very high score in the JAMB Exams? Getting the EKSU Past Questions and Answers, gives you a glimpse of how the Post UTME exam is like and also to know the EKSU Post UTME Syllabus.
– HIGHLY COMPETITIVE: Ekiti State University (EKSU) is a recognized University in Nigeria. As such, a huge number of students apply to study in this Institution each year.
Each year, the minimum of 50,000 students seek admission into EKSU but just a few gains admission. This is enough reason for you to get the EKSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
As we know EKSU is competitive both in terms of their academics and also their admission process. So, do not seat on your buttocks, thinking that your 200+ score in JAMB will get you admission into the Institution.
To stand a better chance, you need to start preparing for EKSU Post UTME screening right now without delay.
You can do these by studying the EKSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in PDF, to help you prepare for the Post UTME Examination. You will get familiar with the questions and understand the area of concentration for your exams.
– NO JAMB SCORE GUARANTEED: Sad to say, a good number of students who scored high in the JAMB examination might not gain admission.
WHY DO I SAY SO?
Reasons being that admission into any University in Nigeria is not guaranteed by JAMB Scores alone, but with the combination of your WAEC Result, JAMB Score and the University Post UTME Exam. These three forms the basis for admission.
The requirement in the Ekiti State University (EKSU), is that any candidate that will be considered for admission into the University must have scored 200 in JAMB and at least 50% in the Post-UTME before the JAMB and Post UTME score of the person will be added to check if the person has passed the cut off mark for the course of choice.
So, for those students that had high JAMB score, they must also hit a high score of 80% in the Post UTME to stand on a higher ground to be considered for admission.
Meanwhile, for those who had a low JAMB score, what is their fate? They can still increase the chances of gaining admission into University by studying extra hard using EKSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
Features of EKSU Post UTME Past Questions
– No of Pages: 31 or above
– From 2010 – 2019 – Past Questions and Answers
– For All Courses (Post UTME Subjects).
Sample Screening Past Questions and Answers (Use of English)
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the…
(A) break out
(B) break up
(D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before sentence was passed
(A) begged for mercy
(B) made a plea for mitigation
(C) made an ovation
(D) made a plea for litigation
3. Four persons accused of currency … are being held by the security agents.
4. Gone are the days when he… enjoy patronage.
(C) used to
5. He did not attend the final burial…
- The current life expectancy in Nigeria is
2. Yumu and Zabara are ethnic groups in
(A) Kebbi State
(B) Benue State
(C) Niger State
(D) Kano State
(E) Edo State
3. Mr Dele Giwa was killed through a letter bomb on
(A) October 19, 1986
(B) September 17, 1987
(C) October 19, 1986
(D) September 17, 1986
(E) October 19, 1987
4. The following are spices except
5. Desmond Tutu was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in
1. The muscle cell fluid of an athlete was tested immediately after a 100m race and was found to contain a high concentration of lactic acid. Explain what could have caused this. The
(A) athlete must have eaten food containing a lactic acid
(B) athlete must have injected lactic acid into his blood just before the race
(C) athlete must have carried out anaerobic respiration during the race
(D) athlete must have inhaled lactic acid from the environment during the race.
2. One of this is not a continuous variation
(C) tongue rolling
(D) skin colour
3. One of the following is usually worm-like, cylindrical or flattened
4. The roots hairs are
(A) strength and support
(B) conducting liquid
(C) absorption of water and salt
(D) penetration into the soil
5. The random way genes recombine during meiosis and fertilization leads to
(A) genetic variation
How to Get EKSU Post UTME Past Questions
The price is ₦2,000
In other to get the material delivered to your mail box, you are entitled to make a bank deposit of 2000 naira to United Bank for Africa (UBA) @ TMLT PRO SERVICES with Account Number 1022564031.
Payment procedure for the EKSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answer are as follows:
- Payment to the following bank account sent to your SMS or Whatsapp Number, either by bank deposits slip or online transfer
- After payment, candidate is expected to:
Send FULL NAME ON TELLER or BANK ACCOUNT which the payment was made from + AMOUNT PAID + PAST QUESTION IN DEMAND +FACULTY or COURSE, as mail to or SMS to +2348082284439.
- Name on Teller or Bank Account You Transferred From.- Frank Andrews
- School e.g: EKSU
- Faculty or Course E.g : AGRICULTURE
- Email Address or Whatsapp Number
The PDF Past Question and Answers will be sent to your email on confirming payment.
Successes as you get into the exams hall and come out smiling with excellence.
For any question or Inquiries, contact us
We will keep you fully updated with EKSU Admission News.
DISCLAIMER! The Content on this page is solely written to meet the needs and to guide aspirants of Ekiti State University (EKSU).
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.