ESUT Post UTME Past Questions | How to Download ESUT Post UTME Past Questions Online.
ESUT Post UTME Past Questions 2020: Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT) Post UTME past questions and answers is now available on our website for download. This page will give you a comprehensive guide on how to download the POST UTME success past questions online. Follow the given instructions carefully.
Are you an aspiring Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT) candidate?
Are you searching for ESUT Post UTME Past Questions? Search no more!!! ESUT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF is available for Download on our websites.
Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT) aspirants who has passed the ESUT Departmental Cut Off Mark requirement of 200 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination can further use ESUT post UTME past questions to achieve success on the forth coming post UTME examination.
Download ESUT Post UTME Past Questions in PDF Format Now.
This article will cover the following:
- Why you possibly might have chosen Delta State University Abraka (ESUT) as your school of choice
- Reasons why you need ESUT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers pdf
- Key features of ESUT Post UTME Past Questions
Relax and let’s get you well informed!!!
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT), which is the first university of technology and the first State University in Nigeria was founded on July 30, 1980, as ASUTECH. However, there was a merger of ESUT and IMT in 1985 as a result of new policies.
The university was conceived with the aim to establish an institution that must be closely related to society, its industry and above all, serve as a catalyst in the technological advancement of the people, hence the university’s motto remains “Technology for Service”.
The enactment of the law establishing the university by the then Anambra State House of Assembly was followed by the appointment of late professor. Kenneth Onwuka Dike as the first President and Chief Executive of the university and the inauguration of the first Provisional Council of the University with late Professor Onwuka Dike as its first Chairman/President. (Oct 1980 – Oct 1983).
ABOUT THE PAST QUESTIONS
Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu Post UTME Past Questions and Answers are the questions that have been set over the years for admission of students into the university after their success in JAMB.
It is a collection of questions from each year since the inception or start of the POST UTME in the Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu.
However, we have been able to gather ESUT post UTME past questions this in order to help prospective students into ESUT.
Once you Purchase our POST UTME past questions we will follow you up with tips and essential updates in other to make sure you get admission into the Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu with ease.
Reasons Why You Need ESUT Post UTME Past Questions
Some students may ask, why search for ESUT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, when i had a very high score in the JAMB Exams? Getting the ESUT Past Questions and Answers, gives you a glimpse of how the Post UTME exam is like and also to know the ESUT Post UTME Syllabus.
– HIGHLY COMPETITIVE: Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT) is a recognized University in Nigeria. As such, a huge number of students apply to study in this Institution each year.
Each year, the minimum of 50,000 students seek admission into ESUT but just a few gains admission. This is enough reason for you to get the ESUT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
As we know ESUT is competitive both in terms of their academics and also their admission process. So, do not seat on your buttocks, thinking that your 200+ score in JAMB will get you admission into the Institution.
To stand a better chance, you need to start preparing for ESUT Post UTME screening right now without delay.
You can do these by studying the ESUT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in PDF, to help you prepare for the Post UTME Examination. You will get familiar with the questions and understand the area of concentration for your exams.
– NO JAMB SCORE GUARANTEED: Sad to say, a good number of students who scored high in the JAMB examination might not gain admission.
WHY DO I SAY SO?
Reasons being that admission into any University in Nigeria is not guaranteed by JAMB Scores alone, but with the combination of your WAEC Result, JAMB Score and the University Post UTME Exam. These three forms the basis for admission.
The requirement in the Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT), is that any candidate that will be considered for admission into the University must have scored 200 in JAMB and at least 50% in the Post-UTME before the JAMB and Post UTME score of the person will be added to check if the person has passed the cut off mark for the course of choice.
So, for those students that had high JAMB score, they must also hit a high score of 80% in the Post UTME to stand on a higher ground to be considered for admission.
Meanwhile, for those who had a low JAMB score, what is their fate? They can still increase the chances of gaining admission into University by studying extra hard using ESUT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
Key Features of ESUT Post UTME Past Questions
– No of Pages: 31 or above
– From 2010 – 2019 – Past Questions and Answers
– For All Courses (Post UTME Subjects).
Sample Screening Past Questions and Answers
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
1.Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
2.In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French. (A) 45 (B) 50 (C) 55 (D) 60
1. Which of the following pairs has one vector and one scalar quantity? (A) displacement, acceleration (B) potential energy, work (C) speed, power (D)kinetic energy, force (E) velocity, momentum
2. A gun of mass 0.1kg has a bullet of mass 0.1kg , the bullet leaves the piston when fired at a velocity of 200m/s , find the final velocity (A) 20m/s (B) 23m/s (C) 30m/s (D) 45m/s (E) 15m/s
1. The percentage of water of crystallization in ZnSO4. 7H2O is (A) 33% (B) 44% (C) 55% (D) 87%
2. A mixture of sugar and sulphur can be separated by (A) dissolution in water, evaporation, and filtration (B) filtration, evaporation and dissolution in water (C)dissolution in water, filtration, and evaporation (D) evaporation, dissolution in water and filtration
1. Thank you for the party, we really… (A) enjoyed ourselves (B)enjoyed (C) enjoyed very much (D) enjoyed too much.
Choose the option opposite in meaning to the word(s) or phrase in italics
2. The teacher announced that the class would be making a fleeting visit to the zoo. (A) long (B) routine (C) brief (D) guided
3. The project is designed to alleviate poverty in the country. (A) exacerbate (B) assuage (C) eradicate (D) tackle
1. The type of activity which turns processed raw materials into consumer and industrial goods is called …. (A) extractive (B) manufacturing (C) constructive (D) processing
2. A sole enterprise may flourish best in (A) a mining business (B) a retailing business (C) an oil exploration business (D) a car assembly business
3. A distinguishing characteristic of a limited liability company is that it …. (A) is a collection of many sole proprietors (B) is a multiple partnerships (C) can sue and be sued (D) has limited resources
How to Get ESUT Post UTME Past Questions
The price is ₦2,000
In other to get the material delivered to your mail box, you are entitled to make a bank deposit of 2000 naira to United Bank for Africa (UBA) @ TMLT PRO SERVICES with Account Number 1022564031.
Payment procedure for the ESUT Post UTME Past Questions and Answer are as follows:
- Payment to the following bank account sent to your SMS or Whatsapp Number, either by bank deposits slip or online transfer
- After payment, candidate is expected to:
Send FULL NAME ON TELLER or BANK ACCOUNT which the payment was made from + AMOUNT PAID + PAST QUESTION IN DEMAND +FACULTY or COURSE, as mail to or SMS to +2348082284439.
- Name on Teller or Bank Account You Transferred From.- Frank Andrews
- School e.g: ESUT
- Faculty or Course E.g : AGRICULTURE
- Email Address or Whatsapp Number
The PDF Past Question and Answers will be sent to your email on confirming payment.
Successes as you get into the exams hall and come out smiling with excellence.
For any question or Inquiries, contact us
We will keep you fully updated with ESUT Admission News.
DISCLAIMER! The Content on this page is solely written to meet the needs and to guide aspirants of Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT).
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.