Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Federal Fire Service Past Questions and Answers (PDF Version) | Download Up-To-Date.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Up-To-Date Past Questions… Do you need Federal Fire Service Recruitment Past Questions? If yes, you are in the right place. We are glad to inform you that we now have complete and up-to-date Federal Fire Service Recruitment Past Questions for download in PDF format. So, if you truly want to succeed in the forth coming FFS screening exercise get our up-to-date recruitment Past Questions to prepare for the exams.
Did you know that one of the ways of scaling through the Federal Fire Service Commission screening exercise is the comprehensive study of its Past Questions and Answers? Statistics have shown that in a number of hundred questions, verbatim 30 questions are being repeated randomly. That is the more reason you need to download the Federal Fire Service Recruitment Past Questions. Apart from the verbatim repetition of questions, questions are repeated with slight difference in their sentence structures.
Sample Questions from Previous Years.
1. Which of these is not a road classification in Nigeria
- a) Trunk A
- b) Trunk B
- c) Trunk C
- d) Trunk D
2. The acronym for the equipment worn by an individual to prevent risk to health and safety is
- a) PHE
- b) PPE
- c) PPMC
- d) PSE
3. Safety helmets are worn to protect against
- a) Extremes of temperatures
- b) Falling objects
- c) Impacts with fixed objects
- d) A, B & C
4. The color Blue in safety means
- a) Prohibited action
- b) Mandatory action
- c) Safe action
- d) Warning notice
5. The color Green in safety can be used in
- a) Escape routes
- b) Emergency showers
- c) Low passages
- d) Emergency stops
6. The chemistry of fire include
- a) Heat
- b) Oxygen
- c) Combustible Materials
- d) A & B
7. Is not a class of fire?
- a) B
- b) F
- c) E
- d) A
8. Freely burning fires fuelled by wood can be extinguished by
- a) Application of water
- b) Application of foam
- c) Application of C02 extinguisher
- d) C & D
9. Water is most effective and most commonly used for which of the following type of fire
- a) Class A-ordinary combustibles
- b) Class B-flammable and combustible liquids
- c) Class C-electrical
- d) Class D-combustible metals
10. The first principle of good storage practice for chemicals is:
- a) Limiting quantity
- b) Segregation
- c) Containment
- d) Concentration
RELATED PAST QUESTIONS
- Download Navy Past Questions Here
- Download Air-Force Past Questions Here
- Download NPS Past Questions Here
How to Download Federal Fire Service Past Questions:
The cost of the newly updated Federal Fire Service Recruitment Past Questions is 2,500.00 naira only
See the Payment Detail Below.
Account Name: Sirbright Godwin Okon
Bank: Diamond Bank
Account No.: 0067349268
After Payment, Send the following
- Depositors Name
- Teller Number
- Amount Paid
- What You Paid For
And your favorites Email Address to the Agent number 08082284439.
Please you can call him to verify before and after payment to avoid confusion.
Also You can WHATSAAP Him on 08082284439 or call: 08082284439. He is based in UYO @ Ascom Marketing Company Nig. No. 54 Abak Road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. Make sure you call him to be sure that you are buying from the main source.
The purchased Federal Fire Service Recruitment Past Questions will be uploaded immediately into your email address within the next 24 hours.
If you have purchased yours, kindly drop a testimony in the comment box below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.