FUDMA Post Utme Past Questions 2020 & Answers PDF Download.
Download FUDMA Post Utme Past Questions: Are you an aspiring FUDMA candidate? or you currently searching the internet for FUDMA Post Utme Past Questions? Search no more! FUDMA Post Utme past questions and answers is now available for download to all candidates that are about to write the screening examination.
Are you an aspiring Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina (FUDMA) candidate?
Are you searching for FUDMA Post UTME Past Questions? Search no more!!! FUDMA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF is available for Download on our websites.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina (FUDMA) aspirants who has passed the FUDMA Departmental Cut Off Mark requirement of 200 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination can further use FUDMA post UTME past questions to achieve success on the forth coming post UTME examination.
Download FUDMA Post UTME Past Questions in PDF Format Now.
This article will cover the following:
- Why you possibly might have chosen Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina (FUDMA) as your school of choice
- Reasons why you need FUDMA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers pdf
- Key features of FUDMA Post UTME Past Questions
Relax and let’s get you well informed!!!
Fully accredited by the National Universities Commission, Nigeria, Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) is a highly competitive higher education institution.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. Furthermore, FUDMA ranks among the top 47 Nigerian Universities.
So, they take their admission screening exercise very seriously.
About the Past Question.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina Post UTME Past Questions and Answers are the questions that have been set over the years for admission of students into the university after their success in JAMB.
It is a collection of questions from each year since the inception or start of the POST UTME in the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina.
However, we have been able to gather FUDMA post UTME past questions this in order to help prospective students into FUDMA.
Once you Purchase our POST UTME past questions we will follow you up with tips and essential updates in other to make sure you get admission into the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina with ease.
Reasons Why You Need FUDMA Post UTME Past Questions
Some students may ask, why search for FUDMA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, when i had a very high score in the JAMB Exams? Getting the FUDMA Past Questions and Answers, gives you a glimpse of how the Post UTME exam is like and also to know the FUDMA Post UTME Syllabus.
– HIGHLY COMPETITIVE: Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUDMA) is a recognized University in Nigeria. As such, a huge number of students apply to study in this Institution each year.
Each year, the minimum of 50,000 students seek admission into FUDMA but just a few gains admission. This is enough reason for you to get the FUDMA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
As we know FUDMA is competitive both in terms of their academics and also their admission process. So, do not seat on your buttocks, thinking that your 200+ score in JAMB will get you admission into the Institution.
To stand a better chance, you need to start preparing for FUDMA Post UTME screening right now without delay.
You can do these by studying the FUDMA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in PDF, to help you prepare for the Post UTME Examination. You will get familiar with the questions and understand the area of concentration for your exams.
– NO JAMB SCORE GUARANTEED: Sad to say, a good number of students who scored high in the JAMB examination might not gain admission.
WHY DO I SAY SO?
Reasons being that admission into any University in Nigeria is not guaranteed by JAMB Scores alone, but with the combination of your WAEC Result, JAMB Score and the University Post UTME Exam. These three forms the basis for admission.
The requirement in the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUDMA), is that any candidate that will be considered for admission into the University must have scored 200 in JAMB and at least 50% in the Post-UTME before the JAMB and Post UTME score of the person will be added to check if the person has passed the cut off mark for the course of choice.
So, for those students that had high JAMB score, they must also hit a high score of 80% in the Post UTME to stand on a higher ground to be considered for admission.
Meanwhile, for those who had a low JAMB score, what is their fate? They can still increase the chances of gaining admission into University by studying extra hard using FUDMA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
Key Features of FUDMA Post UTME Past Questions
– No of Pages: 31 or above
– From 2010 – 2019 – Past Questions and Answers
– For All Courses (Post UTME Subjects).
Sample Screening Past Questions and Answers (Engineering)
Choose the right answer from the list of options below.
1. An air bubble rises from the bottom to the top of a water dam which is 40 m deep. The volume of the bubble just below the surface is 2.5 cm3. Find its volume at the bottom of the dam, if the atmospheric pressure is equivalent to 10 m of water.
A. 2.0 cm3
B. 1.6 cm3
C. 0.625 cm3
D. 0.5 cm3
2. When equal weights of iron and water are subjected to an equal supply of heat it is found that the piece of iron becomes much hotter than water after a shorter time because_____.
A. the specific heat of iron is higher than that of water
B. iron is in solid form
C. water is in liquid form
D. the specific heat of water is higher than that of iron
E. the specific heat of iron is infinite
3. Of two identical tuning forks with natural frequency 256Hz, one is loaded so that 4 beats per second are heard when they are sounded together. What is the frequency of the loaded tuning fork?
B. 252 Hz
C. 248 Hz
D. 246 Hz
4. Radio waves have a velocity of 3 x 108 m/s. A radio station sends out a broadcast on a frequency of 800KHz. The wavelength of the broadcast is_____.
A. 240.0 m
C. 375.0 m
D. 37.5 m
E. 26.7 m
5. A narrow beam of white light can be split up into different colours by a glass prism. The correct explanation is that______.
A. white light is an electromagnetic wave
B. the prism has all the colours of the white light
C. white light has undergone total internal reflection in the prism
D. different colours of white light travel with different speeds in glass
6. 2H2S(g) +SO2(g)→3S(g) +2H2O(l).
The above reaction is______.
A. a redox reaction in which H2S is the oxidant and SO2 is the reductant
B. a redox reaction in which SO2 is the oxidant and H2S is the reductant
C. not a redox reaction because there is no oxidant in the reaction equation
D. not a redox reaction because there is no reductant in the reaction equation
7. How many unpaired electrons are in the p- orbitals of a fluorine atom?
8. A metal M displaces zinc from ZnCl2 solution. This shows that_____.
A. electrons flow from zinc to M
B. M is more electropositive than zinc
C. M is more electronegative than zinc
D. zinc is more electropositive than M
9. Increasing the pressure of a gas,______.
A. lowers the average kinetic energy of the molecules
B. decreases the density of the gas
C. decreases the temperature of the gas
D. increases the density of the gas
E. increases the volume of the gas
10. A quantity of electricity liberates 3.6g of silver from its salt. What mass of aluminum will be liberated from its salt by the same quantity of electricity?
B. 1.2 g
C. 0.9 g
D. 0.3 g
In each of the questions below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) in italics.
11. Mr. Sam is a dominant partner in our industry.
A. An important
B. An influential
C. An outstanding
D. A prominent
12. In spite of the statement credited to some government officials, we still have our misgivings about their real intentions.
13. Modesty is one of our teacher’s most salient characteristics.
14. We all praised the student’s leaders for their intrepid stand during the crisis.
15. The chairman’s reaction was a storm in a teacup.
A. suitable for the occasion
B. less serious than it appeared to be
C. more serious than necessary
D. greatly diminished in scope
These are some of the questions you’d come across in your FUDMA post UTME. Want more?
How to Get FUDMA Post UTME Past Questions
The price is ₦2,000
In other to get the material delivered to your mail box, you are entitled to make a bank deposit of 2000 naira to United Bank for Africa (UBA) @ TMLT PRO SERVICES with Account Number 1022564031.
Payment procedure for the FUDMA Post UTME Past Questions and Answer are as follows:
- Payment to the following bank account sent to your SMS or Whatsapp Number, either by bank deposits slip or online transfer
- After payment, candidate is expected to:
Send FULL NAME ON TELLER or BANK ACCOUNT which the payment was made from + AMOUNT PAID + PAST QUESTION IN DEMAND +FACULTY or COURSE, as mail to or SMS to +2348082284439.
- Name on Teller or Bank Account You Transferred From.- Frank Andrews
- School e.g: FUDMA
- Faculty or Course E.g : AGRICULTURE
- Email Address or Whatsapp Number
The PDF Past Question and Answers will be sent to your email on confirming payment.
Successes as you get into the exams hall and come out smiling with excellence.
For any question or Inquiries, contact us
Stay updated with FUDMA Post UTME Result and also how to Check FUDMA Admission List.
We will keep you fully updated with FUDMA Admission News.
DISCLAIMER! The Content on this page is solely written to meet the needs and to guide aspirants of Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina (FUDMA).
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.