FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Free PDF Download.
FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions 2020: Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post UTME past questions and answers is now available on our website for download. This page will give you a comprehensive guide on how to download the POST UTME success past questions online. Follow the given instructions carefully.
Are you an aspiring Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) candidate?
Are you searching for FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions? Search no more!!! FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF is available for Download on our websites.
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) aspirants who has passed the FUNAAB Departmental Cut Off Mark requirement of 200 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination can further use FUNAAB post UTME past questions to achieve success on the forth coming post UTME examination.
Download FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions in PDF Format Now.
This article will cover the following:
- Why you possibly might have chosen Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as your school of choice
- Reasons why you need FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions and Answers pdf
- Key features of FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions
Relax and let’s get you well informed!!!
The Federal University of Agriculture is a Federal government institution located in Abeokuta. Funaab actually started their Post Utme screening exercise a few years ago. The school is one of the top-ranking institutions in Nigerian and that is the reason for their low acceptance rate.
The school selects the best brains and that is why every aspiring student is encouraged to put in a lot of effort in preparations for the institution Post Utme screening exercise.
ABOUT THE PAST QUESTIONS.
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Post UTME Past Questions and Answers are the questions that have been set over the years for admission of students into the university after their success in JAMB.
It is a collection of questions from each year since the inception or start of the POST UTME in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.
However, we have been able to gather FUNAAB post UTME past questions this in order to help prospective students into FUNAAB.
Once you Purchase our POST UTME past questions we will follow you up with tips and essential updates in other to make sure you get admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta with ease.
Reasons Why You Need FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions
Some students may ask, why search for FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, when i had a very high score in the JAMB Exams? Getting the FUNAAB Past Questions and Answers, gives you a glimpse of how the Post UTME exam is like and also to know the FUNAAB Post UTME Syllabus.
– HIGHLY COMPETITIVE: Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) is a recognized University in Nigeria. As such, a huge number of students apply to study in this Institution each year.
Each year, the minimum of 50,000 students seek admission into FUNAAB but just a few gains admission. This is enough reason for you to get the FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
As we know FUNAAB is competitive both in terms of their academics and also their admission process. So, do not seat on your buttocks, thinking that your 200+ score in JAMB will get you admission into the Institution.
To stand a better chance, you need to start preparing for FUNAAB Post UTME screening right now without delay.
You can do these by studying the FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in PDF, to help you prepare for the Post UTME Examination. You will get familiar with the questions and understand the area of concentration for your exams.
– NO JAMB SCORE GUARANTEED: Sad to say, a good number of students who scored high in the JAMB examination might not gain admission.
WHY DO I SAY SO?
Reasons being that admission into any University in Nigeria is not guaranteed by JAMB Scores alone, but with the combination of your WAEC Result, JAMB Score and the University Post UTME Exam. These three forms the basis for admission.
The requirement in the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUNAAB), is that any candidate that will be considered for admission into the University must have scored 200 in JAMB and at least 50% in the Post-UTME before the JAMB and Post UTME score of the person will be added to check if the person has passed the cut off mark for the course of choice.
So, for those students that had high JAMB score, they must also hit a high score of 80% in the Post UTME to stand on a higher ground to be considered for admission.
Meanwhile, for those who had a low JAMB score, what is their fate? They can still increase the chances of gaining admission into University by studying extra hard using FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
Key Features of FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions
– No of Pages: 31 or above
– From 2010 – 2019 – Past Questions and Answers
– For All Courses (Post UTME Subjects).
Sample Screening Past Questions and Answers
Instructions: Attempt all questions.
The use of calculators and/or similar electronic devices is NOT allowed
In questions below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase underlined
1. The culprits will surrender their loot to the customs officials. (A) give away (B) give out (C) give in (D) give up.
2. The discussion became animated. (A) specialized (B) lively (C) intellectual (D)unruly
3. Olu promised to look out for her next time he is in town(A) watch for (B) visit (C) greet(D) take care of
4. Finally, I assured him that I would not go back on my word.(A) return to a place(B) return to a certain word when reading(C) re-use my word (D) fail to keep my promise
5. The speaker took his audience down memory lane before he went to the topic of his lecture. (A) took his audience on a journey through a street called Memory Lane(B) recalled events from the past(C) told a tale about a place called Memory Lane(D) gave an outline of his lecture
Choose the option that has the same vowel sound as the one represented by the letters underlined.
6. faeces (A) polices(B)pain(C)peasant(D)pear
7. pot (A)port(B) word(C) correct(D) what
8. leopard (A)geology(B) people(C)leaven(D)led (Noun)
9. The sum of all factors of 17? A. 17 B. 18 C. 20 D. 21
10. Find the product of the LCM and HCF of 3 and 15. A. 15 B. 30 C. 45 D. 60
11. Express 0.25 as a fraction A. ½ B. 1/5 C. ¼ D. 2/5
12. In a basket containing 20 oranges, 12 are good. What fraction is bad? A. 2/5 B. 3/5 C. 8/11 D. ¼
13. 12.5% of a number is 50, find the number? A. 400 B. 500 C. 6.25 D. 800
14. 12.5% of a number is 50, find the number? A. 400 B. 500 C. 6.25 D. 800
15. The current life expectancy in Nigeria is (A)55 (B)47 (C)39 (D) 51 (E) 45
16. Yumu and Zabara are ethnic groups in (A) Kebbi State (B)Benue State (C) Niger State (D) Kano State (E)Edo State
17. Mr Dele Giwa was killed through a letter bomb on (A) October 19, 1986 (B) September 17, 1987 (C)October 19, 1986 (D) September 17, 1986 (E)October 19, 1987
18. The following are spices except (A)Rye (B) Saffron (C)Ginger (D)Cloves (E) Nutmeg
19. Desmond Tutu was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in (A)1983 (B)1987(C) 2001(D) 2000(E)1984
20. Victoria is the capital city of (A) Somalia (B) Morocco (C) Seychelles (D) Burundi (E)Lesotho
How to Get FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions
The price is ₦2,000
In other to get the material delivered to your mail box, you are entitled to make a bank deposit of 2000 naira to United Bank for Africa (UBA) @ TMLT PRO SERVICES with Account Number 1022564031. For any question or Inquiries, contact us at [email protected]
Payment procedure for the FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions and Answer are as follows:
- Payment to the following bank account sent to your SMS or Whatsapp Number, either by bank deposits slip or online transfer
- After payment, candidate is expected to:
Send FULL NAME ON TELLER or BANK ACCOUNT which the payment was made from + AMOUNT PAID + PAST QUESTION IN DEMAND +FACULTY or COURSE, as mail to or SMS to +2348082284439.
- Name on Teller or Bank Account You Transferred From.- Frank Andrews
- School e.g: FUNAAB
- Faculty or Course E.g : AGRICULTURE
- Email Address or Whatsapp Number
The PDF Past Question and Answers will be sent to your email on confirming payment.
Successes as you get into the exams hall and come out smiling with excellence.
For any question or Inquiries, contact us
We will keep you fully updated with FUNAAB Admission News.
DISCLAIMER! The Content on this page is solely written to meet the needs and to guide aspirants of Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.