FUOYE Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | Free Download.
FUOYE Post UTME Past Questions 2020: Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State (FUOYE) Post UTME past questions and answers is now available on our website for download. This page will give you a comprehensive guide on how to download the POST UTME success past questions online. Follow the given instructions carefully.
Are you an aspiring Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State (FUOYE) candidate?
Are you searching for FUOYE Post UTME Past Questions? Search no more!!! FUOYE Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF is available for Download on our websites.
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State (FUOYE) aspirants who has passed the FUOYE Departmental Cut Off Mark requirement of 200 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination can further use FUOYE post UTME past questions to achieve success on the forth coming post UTME examination.
Download FUOYE Post UTME Past Questions in PDF Format Now.
This article will cover the following:
- Why you possibly might have chosen Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State (FUOYE) as your school of choice
- Reasons why you need FUOYE Post UTME Past Questions and Answers pdf
- Key features of FUOYE Post UTME Past Questions
Relax and let’s get you well informed!!!
Why FUOYE? Real Fact
Federal University Oye, Ekiti is one of the new nine universities in Nigeria that the former President of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan founded in 2011.
The university has seven (7) faculties and a postgraduate school which offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in core academic fields like Engineering, Social Sciences, and Arts/Humanities.
Students are choosing FUOYE because it is new, offers quality education, and not so difficult to get. The trends are changing though and in 2020, you would definitely need to prepare harder to get admitted in FUOYE.
ABOUT THE PAST QUESTIONS.
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State Post UTME Past Questions and Answers are the questions that have been set over the years for admission of students into the university after their success in JAMB.
It is a collection of questions from each year since the inception or start of the POST UTME in the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
However, we have been able to gather FUOYE post UTME past questions this in order to help prospective students into FUOYE.
Once you Purchase our POST UTME past questions we will follow you up with tips and essential updates in other to make sure you get admission into the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State with ease.
Reasons Why You Need FUOYE Post UTME Past Questions
Some students may ask, why search for FUOYE Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, when i had a very high score in the JAMB Exams? Getting the FUOYE Past Questions and Answers, gives you a glimpse of how the Post UTME exam is like and also to know the FUOYE Post UTME Syllabus.
– HIGHLY COMPETITIVE: Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUOYE) is a recognized University in Nigeria. As such, a huge number of students apply to study in this Institution each year.
Each year, the minimum of 50,000 students seek admission into FUOYE but just a few gains admission. This is enough reason for you to get the FUOYE Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
As we know FUOYE is competitive both in terms of their academics and also their admission process. So, do not seat on your buttocks, thinking that your 200+ score in JAMB will get you admission into the Institution.
To stand a better chance, you need to start preparing for FUOYE Post UTME screening right now without delay.
You can do these by studying the FUOYE Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in PDF, to help you prepare for the Post UTME Examination. You will get familiar with the questions and understand the area of concentration for your exams.
– NO JAMB SCORE GUARANTEED: Sad to say, a good number of students who scored high in the JAMB examination might not gain admission.
WHY DO I SAY SO?
Reasons being that admission into any University in Nigeria is not guaranteed by JAMB Scores alone, but with the combination of your WAEC Result, JAMB Score and the University Post UTME Exam. These three forms the basis for admission.
The requirement in the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State (FUOYE), is that any candidate that will be considered for admission into the University must have scored 200 in JAMB and at least 50% in the Post-UTME before the JAMB and Post UTME score of the person will be added to check if the person has passed the cut off mark for the course of choice.
So, for those students that had high JAMB score, they must also hit a high score of 80% in the Post UTME to stand on a higher ground to be considered for admission.
Meanwhile, for those who had a low JAMB score, what is their fate? They can still increase the chances of gaining admission into University by studying extra hard using FUOYE Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
Key Features of FUOYE Post UTME Past Questions
– No of Pages: 31 or above
– From 2010 – 2019 – Past Questions and Answers
– For All Courses (Post UTME Subjects).
Sample Screening Past Questions and Answers(Management Sciences)
Choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase in italics. The correct answers are the ones in Bold.
1. The man was able to persuade his willful and obstinate daughter to follow the career he chose for her.
(A) intelligent but arrogant
(B) hardworking and intelligent
(C) unyielding and obdurate
(D) obscure and odious.
2. That punch by the young boxer proved to be fatal.
3. The boy was told that lie would need several more pints of blood if he was to survive.
4. In spite of her grim situation, the young widow smiled dutifully at the visitor’s pleasantries
(A) unkind comments
(B) sad stories
(C) condolence messages
(D) jocular remarks.
5. The presence of the security men in the area will provide a moment of respite for the residents.
(A) enduring reprieve
(B) temporary relief
(C) lasting security
(D) soothing relaxation.
Select the right answers for the following questions.
6. Mr. Tola needs a book and a calculator that cost N70 each. If he buys the book instead of the calculator, the opportunity cost of his choice is:
7. The meaning of scale of preference is:
(A) a list of consumers wants, arranged in order of importance
(B) the preparation of a list of goods and services that satisfy wants
(C) the consumer budget
(D) the consumer preference for cheap goods
8. The knowledge of Economics enables an individual to:
(A) be careful in the spending of his income
(B) derive maximum satisfaction from the use of his resources
(C) be investment conscious
(D) avoid the purchase of harmful goods
9. If you do not have to make any sacrifice in order to get a particular thing then its real cost is:
(A) its price
10. Which of the following defines Economics most comprehensively?
(A) Organization of industries and services to produce utility
(B) Study of human behaviour in the allocation of scarce resources
(C) Buying and selling of goods and services
(D) Study of economic agents in the allocation of goods and services
11. The first elected Executive President of Nigeria was
(A) Sheu Shagari
(B) Umaru Yaradua
(C) Nnamdi Azikiwe
(D) Olusegun Obasanjo
12. Nigeria became a federation of 19 states in
13. Under the 1979 Constitution, members of the Federal Executive Council were called
14. All the following were frontline fighters for Nigeria’s independence except
(A) Olu Fale
(B) Nnamdi Azikiwe
(C) Obafemi Awolowo
(D) Tafawa Balewa
15. In a unitary system of government
(A) parliament is very weak
(B) there is high degree of centralization
(C) political power is diffused
(D) there is a low degree of centralization
16. Without using table, evaluate (243)⅕ * (0.09)-1 * 125-⅔
17. Three consecutive positive integers a, b and c are such that b2 = 4(a +c). Find the value of c
18. Find the principal which amount to =N= 4,400 at simple interest in 5years at 2% per annum.
19. The sum of the first 20 terms of the progression 3, 6, 12, … is
(A) 3(221 – 1)
(B) 3(220 – 1)
(C) 3(220 + 1)
(D) 3(221 + 1)
20. Mr. Robson bought bags of orange for =N=2,500 each. He sold them for =N=90,000 at a loss of 20%. How many bags of orange did he buy?
How to Get FUOYE Post UTME Past Questions
The price is ₦2,000
In other to get the material delivered to your mail box, you are entitled to make a bank deposit of 2000 naira to United Bank for Africa (UBA) @ TMLT PRO SERVICES with Account Number 1022564031.
Payment procedure for the FUOYE Post UTME Past Questions and Answer are as follows:
- Payment to the following bank account sent to your SMS or Whatsapp Number, either by bank deposits slip or online transfer
- After payment, candidate is expected to:
Send FULL NAME ON TELLER or BANK ACCOUNT which the payment was made from + AMOUNT PAID + PAST QUESTION IN DEMAND +FACULTY or COURSE, as mail to or SMS to +2348082284439.
- Name on Teller or Bank Account You Transferred From.- Frank Andrews
- School e.g: FUOYE
- Faculty or Course E.g : AGRICULTURE
- Email Address or Whatsapp Number
The PDF Past Question and Answers will be sent to your email on confirming payment.
Successes as you get into the exams hall and come out smiling with excellence.
For any question or Inquiries, contact us
We will keep you fully updated with FUOYE Admission News.
DISCLAIMER! The Content on this page is solely written to meet the needs and to guide aspirants of Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State (FUOYE).
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.