GSU POST UTME Past Questions and Answers | Free Download.
GSU Post UTME Past Questions 2020: Gombe State Univeristy, Gombe (GSU) Post UTME past questions and answers is now available on our website for download. This page will give you a comprehensive guide on how to download the POST UTME success past questions online. Follow the given instructions carefully.
Are you an aspiring Gombe State Univeristy, Gombe (GSU) candidate?
Are you searching for GSU Post UTME Past Questions? Search no more!!! GSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF is available for Download on our websites.
Gombe State Univeristy, Gombe (GSU) aspirants who has passed the GSU Departmental Cut Off Mark requirement of 200 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination can further use GSU post UTME past questions to achieve success on the forth coming post UTME examination.
Download GSU Post UTME Past Questions in PDF Format Now.
This article will cover the following:
- Why you possibly might have chosen Delta State University Abraka (GSU) as your school of choice
- Reasons why you need GSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers pdf
- Key features of GSU Post UTME Past Questions
Relax and let’s get you well informed!!!
Why GSU? Real Fact
Gombe State Univeristy is a state owned university located in Gombe state northern Nigeria, The University is managed by the state government. Gombe state university was established in 2004. The University was established so indigenes of the state have easier access to quality education.
The university has no religious affiliation being a state owned university it is also very affordable with low tuition and accommodation costs. The university offers degrees at various levels in Medicine, education, sciences, arts, management and other social sciences. The university has a very small student population for a state university and even for a private university with about a thousand students.
Gombe state university school fees like that of most state owned universities goes for less than one hundred thousand naira, it provides accommodation facilities for her students as well as electricity and a good road network. The university is well established and has quality infrastructure.
ABOUT THE PAST QUESTIONS
Gombe State Univeristy, Gombe Post UTME Past Questions and Answers are the questions that have been set over the years for admission of students into the university after their success in JAMB.
It is a collection of questions from each year since the inception or start of the POST UTME in the Gombe State Univeristy, Gombe.
However, we have been able to gather GSU post UTME past questions this in order to help prospective students into GSU.
Once you Purchase our POST UTME past questions we will follow you up with tips and essential updates in other to make sure you get admission into the Gombe State Univeristy, Gombe with ease.
Reasons Why You Need GSU Post UTME Past Questions
Some students may ask, why search for GSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, when i had a very high score in the JAMB Exams? Getting the GSU Past Questions and Answers, gives you a glimpse of how the Post UTME exam is like and also to know the GSU Post UTME Syllabus.
– HIGHLY COMPETITIVE: Gombe State Univeristy, Gombe (GSU) is a recognized University in Nigeria. As such, a huge number of students apply to study in this Institution each year.
Each year, the minimum of 50,000 students seek admission into GSU but just a few gains admission. This is enough reason for you to get the GSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
As we know GSU is competitive both in terms of their academics and also their admission process. So, do not seat on your buttocks, thinking that your 200+ score in JAMB will get you admission into the Institution.
To stand a better chance, you need to start preparing for GSU Post UTME screening right now without delay.
You can do these by studying the GSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in PDF, to help you prepare for the Post UTME Examination. You will get familiar with the questions and understand the area of concentration for your exams.
– NO JAMB SCORE GUARANTEED: Sad to say, a good number of students who scored high in the JAMB examination might not gain admission.
WHY DO I SAY SO?
Reasons being that admission into any University in Nigeria is not guaranteed by JAMB Scores alone, but with the combination of your WAEC Result, JAMB Score and the University Post UTME Exam. These three forms the basis for admission.
The requirement in the Gombe State Univeristy, Gombe (GSU), is that any candidate that will be considered for admission into the University must have scored 200 in JAMB and at least 50% in the Post-UTME before the JAMB and Post UTME score of the person will be added to check if the person has passed the cut off mark for the course of choice.
So, for those students that had high JAMB score, they must also hit a high score of 80% in the Post UTME to stand on a higher ground to be considered for admission.
Meanwhile, for those who had a low JAMB score, what is their fate? They can still increase the chances of gaining admission into University by studying extra hard using GSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
Key Features of GSU Post UTME Past Questions
– No of Pages: 31 or above
– From 2010 – 2019 – Past Questions and Answers
– For All Courses (Post UTME Subjects).
Sample Screening Past Questions and Answers (Use of English)
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
- Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C)break-in (D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B)made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) sieze (D) sease
4. If you are going to the market, may I… please? (A) follow you (B)come with you (C) come by you (D) come as your second
5. Thank you for the party, we really… (A) enjoyed ourselves (B)enjoyed (C) enjoyed very much (D) enjoyed too much.
GSU Post UTME Past Questions for Mathematics
- The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3(C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7
2. Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
3. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2(B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1,2
4. In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French. (A) 45 (B) 50 (C) 55(D) 60
5. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y. (A) 12(B) 9 (C) 8 (D) 4
GSU Post UTME Past Questions for Biology
- The muscle cell fluid of an athlete was tested immediately after a 100m race and was found to contain a high concentration of lactic acid. Explain what could have caused this. The (A) athlete must have eaten food containing a lactic acid (B) athlete must have injected lactic acid into his blood just before the race (C)athlete must have carried out anaerobic respiration during the race (D) athlete must have inhaled lactic acid from the environment during the race.
2. One of this is not a continuous variation (A) height (B) weight (C)tongue rolling (D) skin colour
3. One of the following is usually worm-like, cylindrical or flattened(A) molluscs (B) insects (C)nematodes (D) annelids
4. The roots hairs are for (A) strength and support (B) conducting liquid (C)absorption of water and salt (D) penetration into the soil
5. The random way genes recombine during meiosis and fertilization leads to (A)genetic variation (B) phenotype (C) genome (D) genotype
6. In a cell, the genes are carried by(A) Nuclear membrane(B)Chromatin threads(C) lysosomes(D) Mitochondria
7. An ecosystem is composed of all of the following except:(A) Plants(B) Animals(C)Temperature(D) Meadows
8. In a food web, tertiary consumers belong to which trophic level(A) First(B) Second(C) Third(D)Fourth
9. The primary structure responsible for pumping the blood for circulation through the mammalian circulatory systems is the (A) Veins (B) Right auricle (C)Arteries (D) Left ventricle
10. The cocoon into which an earthworm lays its egg is produced in the(A) prostomium(B) peristomium(C) chaeta(D)clitellum
GSU Post UTME Past Questions for Physics
- Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec, what is the average power developed? (A) 0.2kw (B) 4.0kw (C) 10kw (D) 15kw (E)20kw
2. A gun of mass 0.1kg has a bullet of mass 0.1kg , the bullet leaves the piston when fired at a velocity of 200m/s , find the final velocity (A) 20m/s(B) 23m/s (C) 30m/s (D) 45m/s (E) 15m/s
3. Which of the following pairs has one vector and one scalar quantity? (A) displacement, acceleration (B) potential energy, work (C) speed, power (D)kinetic energy, force (E) velocity, momentum
4. If p is the momentum of an object, then the expression P2/m has the same units as(A) acceleration (B) Energy(C) force (D) impulse(E) power
5. A ship floating in the clear water of density 1000kg moves to sea-water of density 1050kg where it floats, the upthrust on the ship then (A)stays constant(B) decreases (C) increases (D) increases by 0.05 times (E) decreases by 0.05 times
GSU Post UTME Past Questions for Chemistry
- 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O, when heated to constant weight, gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value of X?(A) 2.0(B) 3.0(C) 5.0(D)4.0
2.The principal constituents of natural gas are (A)methane (B) ethane (C) propane (D) butane
3. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery? (A)chlorine (B) oxygen (C) ammonia (D) hydrogen
4. A mixture of sugar and sulphur can be separated by (A) dissolution in water, evaporation, and filtration (B) filtration, evaporation and dissolution in water (C)dissolution in water, filtration, and evaporation (D) evaporation, dissolution in water and filtration
5. The percentage of water of crystallization in ZnSO4. 7H2O is (A) 33% (B)44% (C) 55% (D) 87%
How to Get GSU Post UTME Past Questions
The price is ₦2,000
In other to get the material delivered to your mail box, you are entitled to make a bank deposit of 2000 naira to United Bank for Africa (UBA) @ TMLT PRO SERVICES with Account Number 1022564031.
Payment procedure for the GSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answer are as follows:
- Payment to the following bank account sent to your SMS or Whatsapp Number, either by bank deposits slip or online transfer
- After payment, candidate is expected to:
Send FULL NAME ON TELLER or BANK ACCOUNT which the payment was made from + AMOUNT PAID + PAST QUESTION IN DEMAND +FACULTY or COURSE, as mail to or SMS to +2348082284439.
- Name on Teller or Bank Account You Transferred From.- Frank Andrews
- School e.g: GSU
- Faculty or Course E.g : AGRICULTURE
- Email Address or Whatsapp Number
The PDF Past Question and Answers will be sent to your email on confirming payment.
Successes as you get into the exams hall and come out smiling with excellence.
For any question or Inquiries, contact us
Stay updated with GSU Post UTME Result and also how to Check GSU Admission List.
We will keep you fully updated with GSU Admission News.
DISCLAIMER! The Content on this page is solely written to meet the needs and to guide aspirants of Gombe State Univeristy, Gombe (GSU).
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.