Make Some Money Selling your Old Exam Past Questions to myPastQuestion.com.
Don’t Burn Your Old Past Questions, Sell them and make some cash.
Make Some Money Selling Past Questions
Why keep your old past questions at home when you can make money from them. Bring them out and can collect some naira.
So many people have various past questions at home. Some even burn them as waste papers.
Please! Please!! Please!!! Don’t burn them again; don’t throw them into dust bin. Sell them to mypastquestion admin.
They will buy them as good rate that will make you happy.
Types of Past Questions they Buy
- Admission entrance past questions – (any school – A’Level, IJMB, Diploma, NCE, Degree, Post-Graduates, )
- Departmental exam past questions for higher institutions (universities, polytechnics and colleges)
- Scholarship past questions
- Job interview past questions
- Promotion interview past questions
- Professional exams past questions
- Any other past question… We buy all of them (Both Essay and MCQ)
How to Sell Any Past Question to myPastQuestion Admin
Follow the instructions below if you have any past question to sell to us.
- Call the myPastQuestion Admin – Ifiokobong 08026529647 (to discuss the nature of the past questions you have and negotiate the price)
- Scan the past questions and send to our email address [email protected]
- Send your account details as TEXT message to 08026529647 for payment of the agreed amount.
It’s far better make money from those past questions instead of throwing them away.
That past questions may be useful to other people who want to write the exam.
Visit: Sell Past Questions page for details
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.