NDA Post Utme Past Questions 2020 & Answers PDF Download.
Download NDA Post Utme Past Questions: Are you an aspiring NDA candidate? or you currently searching the internet for NDA Post Utme Past Questions? Search no more! NDA Post Utme past questions and answers is now available for download to all candidates that are about to write the screening examination.
Are you an aspiring Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna (NDA) candidate?
Are you searching for NDA Post UTME Past Questions? Search no more!!! NDA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF is available for Download on our websites.
Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna (NDA) aspirants who has passed the NDA Departmental Cut Off Mark requirement of 200 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination can further use NDA post UTME past questions to achieve success on the forth coming post UTME examination.
Download NDA Post UTME Past Questions in PDF Format Now.
This article will cover the following:
- Why you possibly might have chosen Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna (NDA) as your school of choice
- Reasons why you need NDA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers pdf
- Key features of NDA Post UTME Past Questions
Relax and let’s get you well informed!!!
So, the NDA entrance exam has two parts. The first part is English, which is compulsory for all candidates. Then, the candidate is expected to pick any three other subjects, according to his/her course of study in the second part.
However, the questions will comprise of Use of English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, History, Government, and Economics.
About the Past Question.
Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna Post UTME Past Questions and Answers are the questions that have been set over the years for admission of students into the university after their success in JAMB.
It is a collection of questions from each year since the inception or start of the POST UTME in the Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna.
However, we have been able to gather NDA post UTME past questions this in order to help prospective students into NDA.
Once you Purchase our POST UTME past questions we will follow you up with tips and essential updates in other to make sure you get admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna with ease.
Reasons Why You Need NDA Post UTME Past Questions
Some students may ask, why search for NDA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, when i had a very high score in the JAMB Exams? Getting the NDA Past Questions and Answers, gives you a glimpse of how the Post UTME exam is like and also to know the NDA Post UTME Syllabus.
– HIGHLY COMPETITIVE: Federal University of Technology, Minna (NDA) is a recognized University in Nigeria. As such, a huge number of students apply to study in this Institution each year.
Each year, the minimum of 50,000 students seek admission into NDA but just a few gains admission. This is enough reason for you to get the NDA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
As we know NDA is competitive both in terms of their academics and also their admission process. So, do not seat on your buttocks, thinking that your 200+ score in JAMB will get you admission into the Institution.
To stand a better chance, you need to start preparing for NDA Post UTME screening right now without delay.
You can do these by studying the NDA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in PDF, to help you prepare for the Post UTME Examination. You will get familiar with the questions and understand the area of concentration for your exams.
– NO JAMB SCORE GUARANTEED: Sad to say, a good number of students who scored high in the JAMB examination might not gain admission.
WHY DO I SAY SO?
Reasons being that admission into any University in Nigeria is not guaranteed by JAMB Scores alone, but with the combination of your WAEC Result, JAMB Score and the University Post UTME Exam. These three forms the basis for admission.
The requirement in the Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna (NDA), is that any candidate that will be considered for admission into the University must have scored 200 in JAMB and at least 50% in the Post-UTME before the JAMB and Post UTME score of the person will be added to check if the person has passed the cut off mark for the course of choice.
So, for those students that had high JAMB score, they must also hit a high score of 80% in the Post UTME to stand on a higher ground to be considered for admission.
Meanwhile, for those who had a low JAMB score, what is their fate? They can still increase the chances of gaining admission into University by studying extra hard using NDA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
Key Features of NDA Post UTME Past Questions
– No of Pages: 31 or above
– From 2010 – 2019 – Past Questions and Answers
– For All Courses (Post UTME Subjects).
Sample Screening Past Questions and Answers (Use of English)
1. I don’t know ….. (A) where is your pen (B) where your pen is (C) where your is pen (D) where is the pen of yours
2. Gone are the days when he… enjoy patronage. (A) would(B) will (C) used to (D) could
1. Three consecutive positive integers a, b and c are such that b2 = 4(a + c). Find the value of c. (A) 3 (B) 6 (C) 9 (D) 5
2. Find the number of sides of a regular polygon whose interior angle is twice the exterior angle. (A) 5 (B) 6 (C) 8 (D) 9
1. The principal constituent of natural gas is… (A) methane (B) ethane (C) propane (D) butane
2. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery? (A) Chlorine (B) Oxygen (C) Hydrogen (D) Ammonia
1. If two equal charges each 1C were separated in air by a distance of 1km, what would be the force between them? (A) 2KN (B) 3KN (C) 9KN (D) 10KN (E) 4KN
2. Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec, what is the average power developed? (A) 0.2kw (B) 4.0kw (C) 10kw (D) 15kw (E) 20kw
1. An ecosystem is composed of all of the following except (A) Plants (B) Animals (C) Temperature (D) Meadows
2. Carbohydrates are stored in animal cells as (A) glucose (B) glycogen (C) maltase (D) starch
How to Get NDA Post UTME Past Questions
The price is ₦2,000
In other to get the material delivered to your mail box, you are entitled to make a bank deposit of 2000 naira to United Bank for Africa (UBA) @ TMLT PRO SERVICES with Account Number 1022564031.
Payment procedure for the NDA Post UTME Past Questions and Answer are as follows:
- Payment to the following bank account sent to your SMS or Whatsapp Number, either by bank deposits slip or online transfer
- After payment, candidate is expected to:
Send FULL NAME ON TELLER or BANK ACCOUNT which the payment was made from + AMOUNT PAID + PAST QUESTION IN DEMAND +FACULTY or COURSE, as mail to or SMS to +2348082284439.
- Name on Teller or Bank Account You Transferred From.- Frank Andrews
- School e.g: NDA
- Faculty or Course E.g : AGRICULTURE
- Email Address or Whatsapp Number
The PDF Past Question and Answers will be sent to your email on confirming payment.
Successes as you get into the exams hall and come out smiling with excellence.
For any question or Inquiries, contact us
Stay updated with NDA Post UTME Result and also how to Check NDA Admission List.
We will keep you fully updated with NDA Admission News.
DISCLAIMER! The Content on this page is solely written to meet the needs and to guide aspirants of Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna (NDA).
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.