=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Nigerian Law School Past Questions and Answers (PDF) | Free Download.
Nigerian Law School Past Questions and Answers… Nigerian Law School past questions and answers is available here for download. This will give you a better chance of scoring higher on the screening test. See more details below;
Imagine yourself succeeding on the test and being given opportunity to study in any university of your choice around the world, of course that will be a wow! You will not only make history in your family but you will also a pave a way for your academic success.
Research has proven that one of the ways of scoring high in any scholarship screening exercise is the comprehensive study of its Past Questions and Answers because of the verbatim repetition of questions.
Benefit of Nigerian Law School Past Questions.
- Some of the examination questions are repeated.
- The past questions will expose you to the nature of the examination.
- Having the past questions and answers will enable you to gather enough confidence when you begin to tackle the questions after reading.
Sample of Nigerian Law School Past Questions.
1. All except one of these documents is to be drafted in the above scenario
a) Contract of Sale
b) Power of Attorney
d) Deed of Mortgage *
2. One of these Laws will guide Chief Wole in the sale of his Land in Umuahia
a) Law of Property Cap. 23 of 1999 * page 15
b) Conveyancing Act 1881
c) Registration of Titles Law
d) Property and Conveyancing Law
3. Chief Wole is going to need to sign an instrument to give his Lawyer power to sell his properties on his behalf. Is the Lawyer mandated to sign on that same document?
b) No *
d) None of the above
Elder Bakori is the owner of a property situate at No 60, Usman Dan-Fodio Avenue Gwarinpa Abuja. Paul has agreed to rent the property for a period of 3 years.
4. Ideally who should prepare the document in respect of the transaction
a) Paul’s lawyer
b) Elder Bakori’s lawyer *
c) The Estate Agent
d) None of the above
5. Is the above transaction required to be by deed?
a) Yes *
c) It depends on the agreement of the parties
d) All of the above
6. One of the following is not among the taxes to be paid during the perfection of the titles to a property:
a) Consent fees
b) Stamp duties
c) Rent *
d) Capital gains tax
7. The chargeable gain is the;
a) Difference between the cost of the asset and the consideration received on its disposal * pg 433
b) The whole sum realized after the sale of the asset
c) The Sum that the FIRS directs to the chargeable gain after inspecting the property
d) It is a contribution therefore the vendor can choose the amount to pay
8. All but one of these is true of a power of attorney:
a) It may be made by deed
b) It is an instrument of transfer of title *
c) It is an instrument of delegation
d) It is a specie of a deed poll
9. In Revival and Republication of Will it may be done through – Sect 15 Wills Law Lagos State
a) A duly executed codicil with intention to revive the revoked Will *
b) Taking instructions to draft Will
c) Writing with a declaration to court of intention
d) None of the above… Ogene Johnson a Benin man left a will, in that will, to his youngest son he gave N2,000,000 to be drawn from his Union Bank Account Benin Branch and gave the family house to his youngest daughter Omore.
Answer question 9 from the above scenario.
10. One of the following statements about the gift of the house to Omore is correct
a) The gift will be valid if Omore survived her father
b) The gift will be valid if Omore obtains an assent from the executors
c) The gift is valid because Omore was closest to her father
d) The gift is not valid on the ground of customary restriction on the rights of Ogene Johnson to make a will *
11. Where a child is a beneficiary in a will having a sole executor
a) Allow the infant nominate a guardian
b) Appoint an administrator to take over the estate
c) Appoint a Guardian *
d) The court shall not grant probate to the will
12. Below are examples of documents which constitute good root of title except one
a) Certificate of title
b) A deed of gift
c) Equitable mortgage *
d) Registered titles
13. A solicitor conducting search of a land needs not look at:
a) The land registry
b) The land itself
c) The probate Registry
d) None of the above *
14. The order of perfection of a deed of assignment is one of the following
a) Governor’s consent, Stamping and Registration *
b) Stamping, Registration and Governor’s Consent
c) Registration, Stamping and Governor’s Consent
d) Governor’s Consent, Registration and Stamping
Mr. Rich-Boy MoneyMan is a prominent Politian who own properties in Jos, Enugu, Lagos, Portharcourt, Dubai, America and Abuja. He intends to sell one of his properties located at Plot 223 Ministers Hill, Maitama Abuja to Mrs. Rose.
15. As regards Mr. Rich-Boy’s property in PortHarcourt all of these Laws are relevant except:
a) The Conveyancing Act
b) The Land Use Act
c) The Land Tenure Law *
d) The Statute of Fraud
16. Which of the persons below is saddled with the responsibility of drafting the document required at the contract stage of the transaction
a) Mr. Rich-Boy’s Solicitor *
b) Mrs. Rose’ Solicitor
c) The two Solicitors acting together
d) Registrar of deeds
17. One of the following does not apply after the contract stage:
a) Mr. Rich-Boy’s death will not affect the contract
b) Mr. Rose is automatically entitled to possession *
c) Mr. Rose acquires an equity in respect of the property
d) Mr. Rich-Boy becomes a qualified trustee in respect of the property
18. Which of the following is not a feature of a deed?
a) Stamping *
19. Under the property and conveyancing law 1959, in order to ascertain that title is good, the purchaser must insist that the title is deducted for at least
a) 40 years
b) 30 years *
c) 20 years
d) 15 years
20. The legal age approved under the Wills Act for a testator to make a will is……..
a) 18 years *
b) 16 years
c) 21 years
d) 17 years
How to Download Nigerian Law School Past Questions.
The cost of the newly updated Nigerian Law School Past Questions and Answers is 2,500.00 naira only.
See the Payment Detail Below.
Account Name: Sirbright Godwin Okon
Bank: Diamond Bank
Ac No.: 0067349268
After Payment, Send the following…
- Depositors Name
- Amount Paid
- Type of past questions
After Payment, send your teller number, your phone number and email address to the contact person below;
Contact Person: Sirbright Godwin Okon
You can meet him through Facebook @ https://web.facebook.com/TechProphet
Or through WhatSaap: 08082284439 or call him: 08082284439.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.