Oil and Gas Job Past Questions and Answers Free PDF Download.
Oil and Gas Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answer: Oil and Gas Job past questions and answers is available here for download. This will give you a better chance of performing better in screening test. See more details below.
Imagine yourself succeeding on the test and being given opportunity to study in any university of your choice around the world, of course that will be a wow! You will not only make history in your family but you will also a pave a way for your academic success.
This book is a collection of aptitude test questions and answers collated from previous recruitment exercises of various oil and gas companies in Nigeria seeking professionals for advanced positions.
It is regularly updated with recent questions as made available by our agents in different recruiting firms. This book will be helpful to candidates invited to the aptitude screening test of the firms as it will enable them prepare accordingly. We also have that will enable candidates give expected answers to questions during the selection interview.
Features of Oil and Gas Past Questions:
Questions for this test are derived from these core areas:
- Spatial Orientation
- Diagrams and interpretations
- General Sciences
- General Engineering
- Current Affairs
- Information Technology
- Drilling Engineering
- Reservoir Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Well Completions and Designs
- Well Testing and Well Logging Questions
- Several technical questions
- Basic oil and gas knowledge
Sample Oil and Gas Questions.
1. Oil is generally found in :
- a) Igneous Rocks
- b) Metamorphic rocks
- c) Sedimentary rocks
- d) Any type of rocks
2. Which of the following is essential for Hydrocarbon accumulation:
- a) Source rock
- b) Cap rock
- c) Reservoir rock
- d) All of the above
3. The most popular Geophysical method used for Hydrocarbon Exploration is:
- a) Gravity Prospecting
- b) Magnetic Prospecting
- c) Seismic refraction method
- d) Seismic Reflection method
4. An example of Direct Detection of Hydro carbon is
- a) 3D seismic survey
- b) Bright spot
- c) PSDM
- d) PSTM
5.Interpretation is best with:
- a) Specialized team approach
- b) Functional team approach
- c) Multidisciplinary team approach
- d) Hiring Consultants
6. Which of following practices are likely to increase the chances of swabbing.
- a. Maintaining high drilling fluid viscosity.
- b. Puling through tight spots with pumps on.
- c. Pumping out of the hole.
- d. Pumping low viscous pill.
- e. Pulling pipe fast.
- f. Pulling pipe slowly.
- g. Pulling through the tight spots with the pumps stopped.
7. In a well, during trip out swabbing was suspected. The flow check was negative and it was decided to run back to bottom (30 stands) checking for flow after lowering every 5 stands. The flow checks after 5, 10, 15 & 20 stands showed no flow. But with stand number 25 back in the hole, the well was found to be flowing.
What could be the most likely cause of the well flow
- a. Abnormal formation fluid pressure.
- b. Derrick man mixed too light a slug prior to pulling out of the hole.
- c. Running into the swabbed fluids caused hydrostatic pressure in annulus to drop.
- d. In the hurry, it was forgotten to slug the pipe while preparing for running back.
8. Which of the following is an inert solid used only to increase the weight of the drilling mud
- A. Bentonite
- B. Attapulgite
- C. Gypsum
- D. Barite
9.Why is well testing important
10. Name three common methods to prevent hydrate problem.
How to Download Past Questions.
The cost of the newly updated Oil and Gas past questions is 2,500.00 naira only.
In other to get the material delivered to your mail box, you are entitled to make a bank deposit of 2,500 naira to United Bank for Africa (UBA) @ TMLT PRO SERVICES with Account Number 1022564031.
Once payment is made, a link will be sent to your email address. Simply click on the link to download your past question.
After downloading your past question successfully, kindly leave a review and rating behind. We respect your reviews and it helps in the improvement of our services to our customers.
Payment procedure for our Oil and Gas Job Past Questions and Answer are as follows:
- Payment to the following bank account sent to your SMS or WhatSAPP Number, either by bank deposits slip or online transfer
- After payment, candidate is expected to:
Send FULL NAME ON TELLER or BANK ACCOUNT NAME which the payment was made from + AMOUNT PAID + PAST QUESTION IN DEMAND, as mail to or SMS to +2348082284439.
- Name on Teller or Bank Account You Transferred From.- Frank Andrews
- Past Question Type: Oil and Gas Job Past Questions
- Email Address or WhatSAPP Number
The PDF Past Question and Answers will be sent to your email address once payment is confirmed. You can reach-out to our customer care service before placing an order.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.