UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers – Current Version
UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions… Do you need UNIUYO Post UTME Past Question? If yes, you are in the right place. We are glad to inform you that we now have complete and up-to-date UNIUYO Past Questions and Answers for download in PDF format. So, if you want to gain admission into University of Uyo, then get our up-to-date UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers to prepare for the exams.
So, I’d really encourage you to go for one. I’m not trying to coax you to buy though, it’s your choice but I need to guide you on the right track to follow if I must see you gain admission and the best way is to get past questions. You really want to know why? I aint cajoling you like I said but this are the reasons;
- It enlightens you on the scope of exam
- You won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
- You won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
- You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- Equips you beforehand.
- Guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
UNIUYO Post UTME Sample English Questions
1. _____ of the five boys was able to show me the way to the zoo. A. none B. neither C. any D. some
2. This ____ be David’s handwriting, I know his handwriting well enough A. may B. will c. ought D. can’t
3. ______ things she had in the room were thrown out. A. so few B. the few C. all few D. very few
4. There are five boys ____ A. of which two were beaten B. whom two were beaten C. two of whom were beaten D. of
whom two of them were beaten.
5. This is the man _____ told me the story A. whom I said B. who I said C. said that he D. who I said he
6. Many students find Mathematics ____ than English A. difficult B. too difficult C. very difficult D. more difficult
7. It is such a bad Place _____ is will never dream of going there another time A. Therefore B. thus C. that D. than
8. He has not been seen by his parents _____ lest month. A. since B. for C. getting D. since over.
9. The _____ came here last week A. handsome tall young man B. young tall handsome man C. tall handsome young man D. young handsome tall man
10. The activities marking the golden jubilee celebrations of the club were ____ with a party. A. round off B. rounded over C. rounded through D. rounded up.
Choose the option that is nearly apposite in meaning to the underlined word and the will, at the same time; correctly fill the gap in the sentence.
11. To encourage productivity we must reward industry and_____ laziness A. withhold B. withdraw C. punish D. oppose
12. It is quite customary to introduce the guest speaker but_____ to insult him. A. illegal B. implore C. unusual D. useless
13. I encouraged my younger brothers to take on law as a profession while I ______ my sister from doing so A. warned B. dissuaded C. persuaded D. t
14. Olu was able to kinds the from which my father had to _____ later. A. switch B. distinguish C. destroy D. ignite
15. It is curious how Bayo can be so carefree in his way when his brother is so ______ A. meticulous B. eccentric C. easy going D. different
16. Mr. John has always managed to keep his head above water. A. keep his head above water while swimming B. know the techniques of swimming C. stay out of financials difficulty D. he is trying to pay up borrowed money.
17. The men eventually got back on their oppressors. A. strike B. have their revenge on C. beat up D. abuse
18. He went off the rails as soon as he heard of his failure in the last examination A. became annoyed B. wept bitterly C. became disorganized D. lost consciousness.
19. She is eating her heart out for a sailor who is away at sea. A. long for B. quarrelling with C. fuming about D. hating
20. You can’t make bricks without straws. A. used straw for making bricks B. afford not to have all the necessary materials C. seek a leader D. erect a brick without straws.
Provide the synonyms for the underlined words
21. The superintendent was appalled by the attitude of some of their employees toward their word. A. annoyed B. disappointed
C. shocked D. provoked
22. The lawyer’s argument of the case was exhaustive. A. fascinating B. exaggerating C. exhilarating D. thorough
23. The monk lived an ascetic life in order to discipline himself. A. a holy B. a religious C. a prayerful D. an austere
24. Okon attempted to entice Eno with the promise of a handsome sum of money. A. deceive B. force C. trick D. tempt
25. It is absurd to suggest that Tumle should marry that saucy lady. A. pinable B. hopeless C. humorous D. ridiculous.
1.A 2.D 3.B 4.A 5. A 6.D 7.C 8.A 9.C 10.A 11.C 12.C 13,B 14.B 15.A 16.C 17.C 18.C 19.A 20.B 21.C 22.D 23.D 24.D 25.D.
Going deep, I have compiled the past questions for all subjects and as you place orders, each will be downloaded and sent to you. Paper typed? It’s also possible to print out the past questions to you but the only demerit of paper is, you can’t carry it anywhere you go. WHY? It’ll be voluminous and bulky, everyone will get to know you are writing jamb and somehow, it make you look uncivilized, no offence though.
We have all UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in hard copies too if you need it paper typed and we will make it available on request only.
The cost of the newly updated UNIUYO Past Questions and Answers is 2000.00 naira only for four subject’s combination.
For instance you are writing UTME for Engineering, you will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are;
The course selection in the Post UTME exams depends on the subjects you wrote in JAMB.
In other to get the material delivered to your mail box, you are entitled to make a bank deposit of 2000 naira to Diamond Bank Plc @ Sirbright Godwin with Account Number 0067349268.
After Payment , Send the following;
After Payment, send your teller number, your phone number and email address to the contact person below.
Contact Person: Sirbright Godwin Okon
You can meet him through Facebook @ https://web.facebook.com/TechProphet
Or through WHATSAAP: 08082284439 or call him: 08082284439.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.