UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in PDF | Free Download.
UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions 2020: Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) Post UTME past questions and answers is now available on our website for download. This page will give you a comprehensive guide on how to download the POST UTME success past questions online. Follow the given instructions carefully.
Are you an aspiring Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) candidate?
Are you searching for UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions? Search no more!!! UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF is available for Download on our websites.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) aspirants who has passed the UNIZIK Departmental Cut Off Mark requirement of 200 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination can further use UNIZIK post UTME past questions to achieve success on the forth coming post UTME examination.
Download UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions in PDF Format Now.
This article will cover the following:
- Why you possibly might have chosen Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) as your school of choice
- Reasons why you need UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers pdf
- Key features of UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions
Relax and let’s get you well informed!!!
Why UNIZIK? Real Fact
Nnamdi Azikiwe University was founded as a branch of the defunct Anambra State University of Technology (ASUTECH).
However, as a result of the creation of Enugu State from the old Anambra State in 1991, the Awka and Nnewi campuses of the former ASUTECH were constituted into Nnamdi Azikiwe University by the Anambra State Edict No.5 26 November 1991.
ABOUT THE PAST QUESTIONS.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Post UTME Past Questions and Answers are the questions that have been set over the years for admission of students into the university after their success in JAMB.
It is a collection of questions from each year since the inception or start of the POST UTME in the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
However, we have been able to gather UNIZIK post UTME past questions this in order to help prospective students into UNIZIK.
Once you Purchase our POST UTME past questions we will follow you up with tips and essential updates in other to make sure you get admission into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka with ease.
Reasons Why You Need UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions
Some students may ask, why search for UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, when i had a very high score in the JAMB Exams? Getting the UNIZIK Past Questions and Answers, gives you a glimpse of how the Post UTME exam is like and also to know the UNIZIK Post UTME Syllabus.
– HIGHLY COMPETITIVE: Federal University of Technology, Minna (UNIZIK) is a recognized University in Nigeria. As such, a huge number of students apply to study in this Institution each year.
Each year, the minimum of 50,000 students seek admission into UNIZIK but just a few gains admission. This is enough reason for you to get the UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
As we know UNIZIK is competitive both in terms of their academics and also their admission process. So, do not seat on your buttocks, thinking that your 200+ score in JAMB will get you admission into the Institution.
To stand a better chance, you need to start preparing for UNIZIK Post UTME screening right now without delay.
You can do these by studying the UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in PDF, to help you prepare for the Post UTME Examination. You will get familiar with the questions and understand the area of concentration for your exams.
– NO JAMB SCORE GUARANTEED: Sad to say, a good number of students who scored high in the JAMB examination might not gain admission.
WHY DO I SAY SO?
Reasons being that admission into any University in Nigeria is not guaranteed by JAMB Scores alone, but with the combination of your WAEC Result, JAMB Score and the University Post UTME Exam. These three forms the basis for admission.
The requirement in the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK), is that any candidate that will be considered for admission into the University must have scored 200 in JAMB and at least 50% in the Post-UTME before the JAMB and Post UTME score of the person will be added to check if the person has passed the cut off mark for the course of choice.
So, for those students that had high JAMB score, they must also hit a high score of 80% in the Post UTME to stand on a higher ground to be considered for admission.
Meanwhile, for those who had a low JAMB score, what is their fate? They can still increase the chances of gaining admission into University by studying extra hard using UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
Key Features of UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions
– No of Pages: 31 or above
– From 2010 – 2019 – Past Questions and Answers
– For All Courses (Post UTME Subjects).
UNIZIK Post UTME Sample Questions (English).
1. We are all hungry; we… anything to eat since, morning. (A) didn’t have (B) haven’t had (C) never had (D) hadn’t had
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B) made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
3. A number of doctors are not so well disposed to …. government hospitals these days, ……. they? (A) working/do (B) work/are (C) working/are (D) work/aren’t
4. Victor said that two of his chickens … eggs yesterday morning. (A) layed (B) lied (C) laid (D) lain
1. Divide the L.C.M of 36, 54, and 90 by their HCF. (A) 15 (B) 20 (C) 30 (D) 45
2. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x ≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2 (B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1, 2
3. Fina the value of x if 4logx + 5logx – 7logx = log16. (A) 2 (B) 4 (C) 8 (D) 16
1. If p is the momentum of an object, then the expression P2/m has the same units as(A) acceleration(B) Energy (C) force (D) impulse(E) power
2. A ship floating in the clear water of density 1000kg moves to sea-water of density 1050kg where it floats, the upthrust on the ship then (A)stays constant (B) decreases (C) increases (D) increases by 0.05 times (E) decreases by 0.05 times
3. A steady current of 0.5A flows through a wire, how much charge passes through the wire in one minute? (A)32c (B)23c (C) 45c (D) 12c (E) 30c
1. The percentage of water of crystallization in ZnSO4. 7H2O is (A) 33% (B) 44% (C) 55% (D) 87%
2. An amphoteric oxide is an …. (A) amorphous oxide of a metal (B) amorphous oxide of a non-metal (C) oxide that is insoluble in water (D) oxide that acts like a base as well as an acid
3. Which of the following substances increases in mass when heated in the air? (A) sodium chloride (B) iodine crystals (C) magnesium ribbon (D) copper (ii) oxide
How to Get UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions
The price is ₦2,000
In other to get the material delivered to your mail box, you are entitled to make a bank deposit of 2000 naira to United Bank for Africa (UBA) @ TMLT PRO SERVICES with Account Number 1022564031.
Payment procedure for the UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answer are as follows:
- Payment to the following bank account sent to your SMS or Whatsapp Number, either by bank deposits slip or online transfer
- After payment, candidate is expected to:
Send FULL NAME ON TELLER or BANK ACCOUNT which the payment was made from + AMOUNT PAID + PAST QUESTION IN DEMAND +FACULTY or COURSE, as mail to or SMS to +2348082284439.
- Name on Teller or Bank Account You Transferred From.- Frank Andrews
- School e.g: UNIZIK
- Faculty or Course E.g : AGRICULTURE
- Email Address or Whatsapp Number
The PDF Past Question and Answers will be sent to your email on confirming payment.
Successes as you get into the exams hall and come out smiling with excellence.
For any question or Inquiries, contact us
We will keep you fully updated with UNIZIK Admission News.
DISCLAIMER! The Content on this page is solely written to meet the needs and to guide aspirants of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK).
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.