FAO Regional Office Internship 2019 – Near East and North Africa.
FAO Regional Office Internship 2019…. Applications are currently invited for the FAO Regional Office Internship for the Near East and North Africa 2019.
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) leads international efforts to defeat hunger and to support development in member countries in the areas of agriculture, fisheries and forestry.
FAO Regional Office Internship 2017
FAO’s mandate is to raise levels of nutrition, improve agricultural productivity, better the lives of rural populations and contribute to the growth of the world economy.
The Internship Programme is a learning opportunity aiming to attract talented young women and men who are strongly motivated to share their new perspectives, innovative ideas and latest research experience in FAO’s domains. The programme provides selected students, enrolled in an under-graduate, graduate or post-graduate degree programme or recent graduates with the opportunity to supplement, their academic knowledge with a practical work assignments in a field related to the work of FAO.
Type of Assignment:
FAO Regional Office for the Near East and North Africa (RNE) and countries under RNE
Near East and North Africa
CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Enrolled in an under-graduate, graduate degree programme in a bona fide (i.e. listed in the IAU/UNESCO database) educational institution at the time of application, or recent graduates.
- Applicants pursuing their studies in a country where higher education is not divided into under-graduate and graduate stages must have completed at least three years of full-time studies towards the completion of a degree.
- Candidates must specialize in a field relevant to the mission and work of FAO.
- Working knowledge of at least one FAO official language (Arabic, Chinese,English, French, Russian or Spanish).
- Knowledge of a second FAO official language will be considered an asset.Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications.
- Be nationals of FAO Member Nations
- Candidates should be aged between 21 and 30.
- Candidates should be able to adapt to an international multicultural environment, have good communication skills and be knowledgeable in the use of basic computer programmes.
- Candidates with family members (defined as brother, sister, mother or father) employed by FAO under any type of contractual arrangement are not be eligible for the Internship Programme.Candidates should have appropriate residence or immigration status in the country of assignment.
How to Apply
- To apply, visit the iRecruitment website at http://www.fao.org/employment/irecruitment-access/en/ and complete your online profile.
- Only applications received through iRecruitment will be considered.
- Candidates are requested to attach a letter of motivation and the evidence of attendance in a recognised university.
- Vacancies will be removed from iRecruitment at 23:59 Central European Time (CET) on the deadline for applications date. FAO encourage applicants to submit the applicati on well before the deadline date.
Note: Eligibility requirements and all applications must be submitted before the stated deadline.
31 December 2017
Click Here to visit the official webpage for more information.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about FAO Regional Office Internship 2017, kindly subscribe with your email address to our newsletter.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: apply now for FAO Regional Office Internship 2019, FAO, Fao internship 2019, fao internship application form, fao internship rome, FAO Regional Office Internship 2019, FAO Regional Office Internship eligibility, FAO Regional Office Internship guide, FAO Regional Office Internship Programme, FAO Regional Office Internship requirements, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, how to apply for FAO Regional Office Internship Programme 2019, letter of motivation fao, www.fao.org job vacancies