AAI Salzburg One-World Scholarship Programme 2019/2020.
AAI Salzburg One-World Scholarship 2019… Suitably qualified students are invited to Apply for AAI Salzburg One-World Scholarship program for 2019/2020. The Scholarship is for students in Africa, Asia and Latin America. The application deadline is 31th July, 2019.
The One-World-Scholarship-Programme is a partial scholarship aimed at students from Africa, Asia and Latin America who have come to Austria on their own initiative, in order to complete their education. Prospective awardees are required to focus on questions related to development in their studies and research.
AAI Salzburg One-World Scholarship Eligibility.
- Open to nationals of a non-European developing country (country list)
- Must have admission to a Master or PhD programme at a university or university of applied sciences in Salzburg or Tyrol (Uni Salzburg, Uni Innsbruck, FH Salzburg, MCI, FH Kufstein)
- For PhD students: approved disposition
- Age limit: Master studies max. 30 years (mothers: 35 years), PhD studies max. 35 years (mothers: 40 years) at the time of application
- Residence permit “student”
No scholarships are awarded to
- Studies at private universities
- Postgraduate study programmes (“Lehrgänge”, e.g. “Universitätslehrgang” or “Fachhochschullehrgang”) or other non-degree certificate programmes
- Applicants with a residence title other than “student”
- Non-degree programme students („außerordentliche Studierende“)
- Short term visits and exchange programmes
AAI Salzburg One-World Scholarship Selection Criteria.
- Financial need: They consider own income, savings, other means of support, profession and income of parents in order to select students who would hardly be able to successfully finish their studies without financial support.
- Evidence of good progress in studies: Good study progress documented by transcript of records of current and past studies. In programmes without entry exams, students who have already completed at least one semester at an Austrian university have a distinctive advantage.
- Interest in development and according specialisation in studies: Prospective awardees are expected to show a strong interest in development related issues, which is supposed to be reflected in the choice of study fields, prior work experience, voluntary activities etc.
Possible fields of specialisation are poverty reduction, social justice, global migrations, gender equality, climate change, sustainable use of resources, food security, renewable energies, environmental protection, sustainable tourism, urbanisation, health, human rights, democratisation, good governance, fighting corruption, conflict prevention and resolution, international relations, intercultural dialogue. This list should provide applicants with an idea of relevant topics, it is, however, not exclusive.
How to Apply for AAI Salzburg One-World Scholarship.
- Send your complete application documents to [email protected] using a free data transfer such as wetransfer or sendspace
- After your application has been reviewed, you will be invited for an interview (in person or via skype)
- The decision is taken by the scholarship committee in mid August. You will be informed about the decision shortly after.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.