ACI Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2019… Are you seeking for an international scholarship? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. ACI Foundation is inviting applications from students who wants to undertake their Undergraduate degree program in the institution. The application deadline is 1st November, 2019.
This bursary is available for international students and intended to support their undergraduate studies at any university in the USA with covering some educational expenses.
The ACI Foundation is a not-for-profit organization founded by the American Concrete Institute to promote progress, innovation, and collaboration by supporting research and scholarships. It takes an active role in supporting the next generation of leaders in the concrete industry.
Why at this program? The opportunity is giving you a chance to start your studies at any university in the USA. It will support your studies at the university with covering your tuition, books and some other expenses.
- University or Organization: ACI Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Foreign applicants can apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Applicants can take part in an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The participant must be a full-time undergraduate student at the time of applying for and during the entire award year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying to the grant, you need to apply for an undergraduate degree program at any university in the USA. After that, you can complete the online application form for the award.
Information Regarding the Award
Candidates have to submit their official transcripts to the foundation. They will inform you when they receive the transcripts. Transcripts shall be submitted for all undergraduate and graduate programs attended; unofficial transcripts will not be accepted. You can send your transcripts on the given address below-
Attn: Scholarship Coordinator
38800 Country Club Drive
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Language Requirements: If English is not your native language, a written statement must be attached to the application attesting this proficiency.
This educational award consists of a stipend of $5000 (U.S.) for tuition, residence, books, and materials; and appropriate recognition in Concrete International magazine and on the Foundation website.
To get more information about ACI Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship CLICK HERE
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: ACI Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship, ACI Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship Application Guide, ACI Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship deadline, ACI Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship Portal | www.acifoundation.org