AFRIKA KOMMT Fellowship Programme 2019-2021 Future Leaders from Sub-saharan Africa and How to Apply
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for AFRIKA KOMMT Fellowship Programme 2019-2021 Future Leaders from Sub-saharan Africa. Deadline for submitting of applications for this scholarship is 11th January, 2019. See Details Below;
AFRIKA KOMMT Fellowship Programme
This fellowship program aims at highly qualified, self-driven young professionals and junior executives from Sub Saharan Africa with several years of hands-on work experience, strong leadership qualities and a very high level of commitment and dedication.
The main idea behind the initiative is to create a win-win-situation for the program participants and the partnering companies. Thus, the initiative lays the foundation stone for sustainable economic cooperation with Africa and aims at forming stable cooperative partnerships for the future.
AFRIKA KOMMT Fellowship Programme Eligibility.
- Applicants must have a university degree in a relevant subject;
- Postgraduate degree (e.g. MBA) is an advantage;
- Have two to five years of relevant work experience;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Basic knowledge of the German language is an advantage;
- Not older than 35 years and physically fit;
- Female candidates are welcome.
AFRIKA KOMMT Fellowship Programme Benefits.
The fellowship covers cost for
- An individual German language course before departure to Germany
- An intensive German language course in Germany including fees, accommodation and living allowance
- Visa for Germany for one year
- Roundtrip airfare from your home town to Germany and back
- Travel to refresher course and back
- Program-related travelling expenses in Germany
- Monthly living allowance of € 750 (August, September and October 2019; July 2020)
- One-off relocation fee of € 1,000 for settling back into the home countries
- Monthly salary during the internship in the companies of approx. € 1,500 gross
How to Apply for AFRIKA KOMMT Fellowship Programme.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Deadline: 11th January, 2019.
What’s your take on this article? Believe it’s helpful? If yes don’t hesitate sharing this with your friends via Facebook, eskimi, twitter, Tumblr, Wechat, whatsapp, Google+ and other social media platform.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.