£10,000+ Alpine Fellowship Writing Prize 2020/2021 Portal Updates.
Alpine Fellowship 2020: The Alpine Fellowship is a group of writers, thinkers and artists who are passionate about learning and communicating with a view to better understanding themselves and others.
We value a capacity for openness – being engaged in critically reflecting on firmly held beliefs; the courage to be vulnerable – speaking from a place of lived experience; the drive for curiosity – being truly able to receive and listen to others.
They think it important to support young people today who may have become somewhat disillusioned by the reality of modern day education. They care about discovering what an alternative model of education might look like.
Hence the spirit of the enterprise is necessarily open ended, and they welcome and seek the support, contribution and presence of anyone who relates to what they care about.
This prize will be awarded for the best piece of writing on the topic of ‘Forgiveness and Retribution’ – the theme of the 2020 Alpine Fellowship Annual Symposium.
- Open to all nationalities, aged 18 and above
- All genres permitted
- A maximum of 2,500 words per entry
- Limited to one entry per person
- Text must not have been published, self-published or accepted for publication in print or online, or have won or been placed in another competition at any time
- Entries are entirely anonymous and therefore judging is unbiased
- The winner and two runners up will be invited to attend the Fjällnäs symposium;
- The winner will receive £10,000 cash prize, presented by the poet, John Burnside;
- £3000 goes to the second-place winner, and £2000 goes to the third-place winner.
How to Submit Entries for Alpine Fellowship Writing Prize
Follow the link below to submit your entry for the Alpine Fellowship 2020 Writing Prize:
Applications Deadline: Opens 1st January 2020 and close 1st April 2020.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.