American University Scholarships 2019-2020 | See Application Guide.
American University Scholarships 2019… The United States is one of the prime destinations for students who are looking to benefit from a top notch and widely recognized international education. However, there are limited scholarship options for international students who wish to study in the US for free
American University Scholarships 2019
American University’s merit awards for international students are partial, not full, scholarships. They are awarded based on a combination of outstanding academic achievement, excellent communication skills in English, leadership, volunteerism, and community service. Merit award consideration is highly competitive and the number of scholarships available is limited. All American University merit awards are awarded at the time of admission, and not after enrollment. These funds are renewable for all four years of study based on successful continued academic performance.
American University merit Scholarships/ awards: These grants are open for international students as partial, not full, scholarships.
Type of scholarships:
- These are highly competitive
- Based on a combination of outstanding academic achievement, excellent communication skills in English, leadership, volunteerism, and community service.
- No need-based financial aid is available to international students (non-U.S. citizens).
- No separate application form or process is needed to be considered for AU merit scholarships.
- Candidates should be enrolled in the courses provided by the univetsity.
Scholarship Amount and Conditions:
- For the 2019-2020 academic year, scholarships ranged from U.S.$6,000 to U.S.$25,000 per academic year.
- Rre renewable for all 4 years of study based on successful continued academic performance.
For first-year applicants who wish to be considered for AU’s partial scholarships:
- Apply for the fall (August) semester, not spring.
- Fall application deadline is January 10.
- AU merit awards are offered only at the time of admission.
- There are no further opportunities for AU partial scholarships once you have begun your studies/courses.
- No increases in scholarship amounts are available from year to year. The initial amount of your AU merit award remains constant for all 4 years of study.
- Your AU CFIS and bank letter must demonstrate that you have at least U.S.$62,819 available for your first year of study, even if you hope to qualify and receive one of AU’s competitive merit scholarships.
- Plan to have similar funding available for each additional year of undergraduate study (up to four years total)
|Fellowship Level||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Subject areas||All disciplines undertaken by the Univ.|
|Fellowship amount||U.S.$6,000 – U.S.$25,000 / academic year|
|Eligibility||Only For non-US nationals|
|Deadline||Applications accepted twice a year|
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.