NNPC/TOTAL National Scholarship 2019-2020 and How to Apply Online.
NNPC, TOTAL, NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship, NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship 2019, NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship 2019/2020, How to Apply for Scholarship Online. See more details below;
NNPC/TOTAL National Scholarship 2019
NNPC/TOTAL National University Scholarship 2019 – If you have ever wondered why NNPC/Total University delayed before announcing the undergraduate’s application for their annual scholarship scheme, then you are not alone. So many students have asked us questions like;
- Is NNPC/TOTAL National University Scholarship Form Out
- How can I apply for NNPC/TOTAL National University Scholarship 2019
- What are NNPC/TOTAL National University Scholarship Requirement
- Which Field of Study is required for the NNPC/TOTAL National University Scholarship 2019
- 2019 NNPC/TOTAL University Scholarship Deadline
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, is pleased to announce the commencement of 2019/2020 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship application.
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
To qualify for consideration, the applicant MUST:
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/ to apply.
Application Deadline Date: The table showing the complete dates and venue with be added here in due time… Just keep visiting this page
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NNPC/Total University Scholarship 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: 2019/2020 NNPC/TOTAL National Scholarship, Apply for NNPC/TOTAL National Scholarship 2019, How to Apply for NNPC/TOTAL National Scholarship, National Merit Scholarship, NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship, NNPC/TOTAL National Scholarship, NNPC/TOTAL National Scholarship 2019