Bank of America Scholarships 2019 for U.S citizens.
Bank of America Scholarships 2019 – Bank of America is offering scholarships to high school students in US. Entries for the Bank of America Student Leaders Program 2019 is currently ongoing.
There is no specified level or field of study required before an applicant can apply for the Bank of America Student 2019 Leaders Program.
Bank of America scholarship is being hosted in the United States of America.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check outthe best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States
You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2019 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
Bank of America scholarship 2019 is specifically designed only for U.S citizens.
Worth of Bank of America scholarship
Each of the winners of the Bank of America scholarship will receive the benefit of paid summer internships with local nonprofits and participate in the annual Student Leadership Summit in Washington, D. C.
Bank of America scholarships 2019 Eligibility
- Currently be a junior or senior in high school, in good standing at school
- Be able to participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local nonprofit/charitable organization (selected by Bank of America) and work 35 hours a week
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship through the end of September
- Be able to participate in a week-long Student Leaders Summit in Washington, DC from July 8-13, 2019 (All expenses paid as part of the Student Leaders program.This week will be part of your 8-week experience.)
- Complete an online application and obtain a letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, or school
Note: Bank of America employees or members of their family are not eligible for nomination. Family members include:
Spouse or domestic partner, child (including by adoption), parent, grandparent, grandchild, cousin, aunt, uncle, sibling, niece, nephew, parent-in-law, brother-in-law or sister-in-law of the employee or the employee’s spouse or domestic partner, as well as all step relationships.
How to apply for Bank of America scholarship 2019
Bank of America scholarship 2019 applicants should submit their application online at the website and application link below.
Bank of America scholarship Application deadline: Closing date for Bank of America scholarship application submission is 2nd of February.
I believe this article was informative, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.