Bihar Scholarship 2019… Bihar Scholarship opportunities is open for the students who are permanent residents of the state. Scholarship by Bihar Government is provided to OBC/ ST/ SC category candidates. All interested students who are learning in Pre-Metric, Post-Metric, and Under Graduate & Post Graduate courses may apply for the scholarship.
The key objective of Bihar scholarship is to encourage the colleges and schools students who are economically weak in income but wants to go for the higher studies.
In this article, you will get all you need to know about Bihar scholarships offered by the government of Bihar and other organisations. It covers information like the complete Bihar scholarship Worth, eligibility criteria, application guide and Deadline.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
Scholarship will be offered for the duration of the undergraduate and postgraduate programme in any field of study.
The scholarship is to be taken in India. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in India
Application is open to all nationalities of Bihar, India, that want to study in the Country universities. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
|For intermediate / I.A/ I.S.C/ I.COM/ any equal courses||Rs. 2000/-|
|Graduate courses like B.A/ B.SC/ B.COM/ Any equal course||Rs. 5000/-|
|Post Graduate M.A./ M.SC/ M.COM/ M. Phil/ Ph. D / Any equal course||Rs. 5000/-|
|I.T.I Course||Rs. 5000/-|
|Three-year Diploma||Rs. 10000/-|
|Engineering/ Medical/ Management / Any equal course||Rs. 15000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Scholarship:
Before applying for a scholarship applicant should satisfy the below steps:
- Candidates should have at least 80% of marks in class 12th and must have secured at least 80% marks in class 12th will be considered for Scholarship benefit.
- On starting the Graduation program, students will be able to entertain benefit as per the notice specifications.
- The annual income of parents should be 1 lakhs to apply.
- From class 10th and 12th students are considered eligible for scholarship benefits.
- Students of Government School/ Board/ Institute/ University will be given preference.
Steps To Apply For Bihar Scholarship Online
- First of all, appliers should go to the official site of Bihar Welfare Department that is bih.nic.into download the format of the application form.
- Now choose the appropriate link from the home page.
- Then, read all the details and check eligibility before applying.
- Fill Online Application Form with the required information.
- Upload all documents and testimonials if required and press submits tab.
- At last, take a hard copy of the application and submit it along with copies of all documents and testimonials related to qualification at the office of the related District Welfare officer.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Proof of the last exam passed
- Fee Details by the institution
- An Affidavit from Parents
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate
- Photo & Signature
|Last Date to Apply Online||October 2019|
|Last Date to take print out of the Form|
To get more details regarding Bihar Scholarship 2019, you may check Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + for the latest updates. For any query or any suggestions, candidates may comment us on below mention comment box our team will soon reply to it.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.