Bonafide Certificate for Scholarship 2020 Application Updates Guide
Bonafide Certificate for Scholarship: If you intend to apply for a scholarship please pay attention. There are necessary documents you should not neglect. Also, when applying for a scholarship, some needed documents are visa, employment documents, etc.
Apart from these, also required may be a bonafide certificate. This article aims at discussing what a bonafide certificate is. Also, it discusses its usefulness in scholarship application. This article will help you know how to write a Bonafide certificate application letter.
In this article you shall read about:
- What is a bonafide certificate?
- Usefulness of bonafide certificate scholarship.
- The purpose of it.
- How to get a bonafide certificate.
- Sample of application letter for bonafide certificate.
- Format of the certificate.
- FAQs about bonafide certificate for scholarship.
What is Bonafide Certificate?
Bonafide Certificate is an evidence document. It is issued to show that you are a member of a particular institute. Also, it’s issued to show that you’re a member of a particular organization. Furthermore, it shows that you are a student of a particular school. And that you run a course in an institution during a specified time. Also, it shows the authenticity of your identity.
Bonafide Certificate are gotten by applying. This is by writing a letter with a format. Bonafide Certificate for the scholarship is an important document. It must not be found missing in your file. Also, it tells about your personality. It tells about your roles and what you do.
Also, bonafide certificate includes information like;
- Your full name.
- Also, your school or college name.
- Furthermore, your entrance number.
- And the class in which you are currently.
Usefulness of Bonafide Certificate Scholarship
Below are some of the usefulness:
- This certificate is needed to process a concessions. Concessions are offered by public transport agencies. Such as city buses, local trains, and metros.
- Also, it may be required while applying for a passport.
- Furthermore, it’s used for Visa applications.
- Also, certain lending institutions offer loans to students at concessional rates. Thus, this certificate may be needed to receive this benefit.
- Furthermore, it’s used to apply for a driving license.
- Also, it’s used to apply for various student scholarships.
- Also, it’s used to prove eligibility of some employees.
Purpose of it
Below are some of the purposes:
- To attend a seminar, conference or another such event.
- Also, another purpose is this. It’s required while applying for aadhar card, pan card, and voter id card.
- Furthermore, another purpose is for the application of various students scholarships.
- Also, another purpose is for application for a loan from a bank.
- And, to obtain the pass of public transport agencies. Such as city bus, metros, and local trains.
- Also, it may be required while applying for a passport.
- Additionally, it’s required when separated student visa is issued to a student who is studying abroad.
How to Get a Bonafide Certificate
To get a bonafide certificate for Scholarship from school, please note. You need to write an application to the school. While applying, pay attention to the needed requirements.
Sample of Application Letter for Bonafide Certificate
Note, the format for the certificate application letter differs. However, it will definitely contain some certain particulars.
Sarvajanik College of Engineering
I am a student of 10th Grade in this college having registration number 34. Please be informed that I am going to apply for the US Scholarship Program and for this purpose I will be requiring Bonafide Certificate. I kindly request you to issue a Bonafide certificate for the same, at the earliest.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Format of the Certificate
1. It is certified that Mr. /Ms. _______________________________________ , Son/Daughter of _______________________________is a Bonafide student of _____________________________ __________________________________ College (Name of the College). His / Her roll number is ______________ and he / she is studying in the _______________ (Name of Course)____________ (Name of Semester) . He / she has joined this College in the Academic Year _______________ .
2. This is also certified that _________________________________ (Name of the College) is a Govt./ Provincialised College in the State of Assam.
3. This is also certified that the student is not availing any other assistance in the form of scholarship or sponsorship from Govt. of Assam/ Govt. of India or any other Organization.
College Seal Signature of Principal / Dean (Rubber Stamp of signing authority will be affixed)
Date ______________ Place ______________
FAQs About Bonafide Certificate for Scholarship
1. What is a Bonafide Certificate?
It is a document that is issued as proof. The proof is that an individual belongs to a particular school or a particular organization.
2. What is the Purpose of the Bonafide Certificate for scholarship?
It is to prove that the student has studied in a particular school. Also to prove that the student continued studies and resided in a particular location.
3. Is Bonafide Certificate and character Certificate the Same?
No, they are not. Bonafide Certificate shows your identity as member of an institution. While character certificate is about your character. Also, this can be issued by your last school. Also, by your municipal councilor etc.
4. Why is Bonafide Certificate Required?
To proof your membership in a school or any institution.
5. Is Bonafide Certificate Necessary for Visa?
Yes, it is mandatory.
In a nutshell, please note this. When issued to a person, bonafide certificate shall be only in the letterhead of the institution. Or of the school and company. And should be duly signed and sealed. Also, it is valid only for a period of three months.
In summary, this certificate is important for many reasons. You may have need for it some day. As such, treat this article with seriousness. You can share to your friends on your social media platforms.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.