Bond University International Scholarship 2019.
Bond University International Scholarship 2019… Are you seeking for an international scholarship? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. Bond University invites application from students who wants to undertake their Undergraduate & Postgraduate degree program in the institution.
The university is giving this award to students coming from Morocco who has the desire to commence bachelors or masters studies in session 2019-2020 in Australia.
Bond University was founded in 1987 in Australia. It is Australia’s first private non-profit university and also famous for its legal education which ranks top 3 in Australia in terms of graduate employment rate.
Why at Bond University? At this university, you will get an exceptional experience of a student’s life along with the guidance of experienced teachers and leafcutters who will support you in reaching your career goals.
- University or Organization: Bond University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: AUD$10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Morocco
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Morocco are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for taking part in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this bursary, the applicant must be enrolling on a full-time basis and participate in the bachelor and masters degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2019-2020. Candidates must have the outstanding academic ability.
How to Apply
You need to complete the application form for studying the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, aspirants can complete the award application form and send it through email to [email protected].
- Admission Requirements: You must maintain a minimum average of 65% or better in your previous study program.
- Language Requirement: Have proficiency in the English language but if you don’t have that, then you need to show the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
October 18, 2019, for January 2020 semester and January 24, 2020, for May 2020 semester
Lebanon awards AUD$10,000 tuition remission and is paid in two equal AUD$5000 installments in the recipients first two semesters of study.
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Bond University International Scholarship 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2019/2020 Bond University International Scholarship, Bond University, Bond University International Scholarship, Bond University International Scholarship 2019, Bond University International Scholarship Application Requirements, How to Apply for Bond University International Scholarship