Bond University Pakistan Excellence Scholarship 2019 in Australia.
Bond University Pakistan Excellence Scholarship 2019… Bond University is now accepting applications from Citizens of Pakistan for the Bond University Pakistan Excellence Scholarship.The scholarship application deadline is 5th July, 2019.
The grants are awarded to those outstanding students, who wish to study the undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the university.
Bond University has primarily been a teaching-focused higher education institution. It ranks top 3 in Australia in terms of graduate employment rate. It is recognized internationally as a leading independent university.
Why at Bond University? The university provides an outstanding student experience and instilling students the qualities that will make them leaders in their field. Here candidates can get opportunities to expand their skills and grow professionally.
- University or Organization: Bond University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: AUD$10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Pakistan students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Pakistan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and master degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply. They must have outstanding academic ability.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, seekers need to be enrolled in the bachelor and masters degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a statement up to 500 words detailing why you believe you should be awarded a Bond academic achievement scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to apply for graduate and postgraduate degree at Bond, then you are required to maintain a minimum average of 65% in your previous program.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants must provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency.
Application Deadline: July 5, 2019
The grantee will be awarded an AUD$10,000 tuition fee studentship. It will be paid in two $5,000 installments over the first two semesters.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Bond University Pakistan Excellence Scholarship, Bond University Pakistan Excellence Scholarship 2019, Bond University Pakistan Excellence Scholarship Application Form, Bond University Pakistan Excellence Scholarship Deadline, Bond University Pakistan Excellence Scholarship Portal | bond.edu.au