The scholarship will provide annual $4,000 merit-based scholarships to new college freshmen of African American descent attending four-year, accredited, non-profit degree-granting colleges and universities of their choice.
The Mu Boulé Foundation was formed as the philanthropic arm of Sigma Pi Phi Fraternity, Inc. Its mission is to provide college and pre-college financial scholarships and to undertake other educationally uplifting initiatives for deserving students of underrepresented constituencies.
- Applications Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for full-time courses.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will provide an annual $4,000.
- Nationality: US applicants are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the U.S.
- Entrance Requirements: All applicants must:
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be of African American descent
- Must be graduating from high school in the spring of 2019 and entering college as a full-time freshman in the fall of 2019
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States (from one of the areas indicated below)
- Area 1: Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Virginia
- Area 2: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee
- Area 3: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, West Virginia, and Wisconsin
- Area 4: Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming
- Area 5: Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, and Washington
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants need to do register through the given link:
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.