Bridge House Outstanding Achievement Scholarship for Nigerian Students in UK 2019 Application Guide
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for ISE Undergraduate Scholarship for Foreign Students (Non-Thai) in Thailand 2019. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is February 15, 2019. See more details below;
Bridge House Outstanding Achievement Scholarship
The University of Birmingham is offering a Bridge House Outstanding Achievement Scholarship for Nigerian students. The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
The purpose of this scholarship is to support the students to study undergraduate degree program at the university.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. The university has been involved in many scientific breakthroughs and inventions.
- Application Deadline:August 4, 2019
• Course Level:Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarship is available in the fields of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
• Scholarship Award: Scholarship will be awarded worth up to £3,000.
• Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
• Nationality: Scholarship is available for the citizens of Nigeria.
• Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries:Scholarship is available for the citizens of Nigeria.
• Entrance Requirement:Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate program starting September 2019. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate program based at the Birmingham UK campus.
2. Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the program.
3. Be classed as Nigeria domiciled and a Nigerian national.
4. Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
5. Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
6. Start their studies at the University in September 2019 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred). Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representatives – Bridge House Counseling.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply:
To apply for the scholarship students will need to have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham, have selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice, and be registered with Bridge House Counseling by the scholarship deadline of 4 August 2019.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.