CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Business School Netherlands/OKP MBA Scholarship 2019.
Business School Netherlands/OKP MBA Scholarship… The Business school Netherlands is inviting applications from international student for Orange Knowledge Programme MBA Scholarships for 2019/2020 academic session. The application deadline is July 1, 2019.
The International MBA Programme, the work-study-travel MBA Solution by Business School Netherlands; a blended learning programme, combining virtual class (online) and residential conferences in the Netherlands. Ideal for the business traveller considering a distance learning MBA, yet wishing to maintain regular student and faculty contact.
The funding for this MBA Scholarship is made available through the Orange Knowledge Programme of Nuffic for the International Action Learning MBA. Nuffic is the Governmental body responsible for the promotion of the Dutch Higher Education system worldwide.
The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) aims to advance the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of both individuals and institutions in higher and vocational education. Applicants from the 52 OKP countries are now able to apply for this fantastic MBA opportunity through Business School Netherlands, as the International Action Learning MBA is an OKP approved course.
Successful applicants to both BSN and the OKP will receive a full MBA scholarship that covers the total cost of tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, flights and accommodation at the two conferences held in the Netherlands, subsistence and internet costs.
Applicants must first meet the following eligibility criteria for the International Action Learning MBA programme:
- holds a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification,
- is a manager or management trainee,
- has a minimum of 2 years appropriate and relevant post graduate work experience,
- has approval from his or her organisation to do research and execute practical assignments within their work environment,
- has internet and e-mail access,
- should the applicants mother-tongue not be English, a TOEFL or IELTS language test will be required. The minimum pass mark for the TOEFL is 550 (paper); 213 (computer) or 79/80 (internet based) and IELTS 6.0
Applicants must then meet the following eligibility criteria for the OKP scholarship:
- must be a professional and national of, and working and living in one of the 52 countries on the OKP country list,
- must have an employer’s statement that complies with the format Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement,
- must not be employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff development. Organisations that are considered to have their own means for staff development are for example: multinational organisations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft), large national and/or a large commercial organisation, bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid), multilateral donor organisations (e.g. UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMP, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB), international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care),
- must have an official and valid passport,
- must not receive more than one fellowship for courses that take place at the same time,
- must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable).
How to Apply
To apply, send an email to [email protected]
For More Information:
Deadline: 1st July, 2019.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Business School Netherlands, Business School Netherlands OKP MBA Scholarship, How to Apply for OKP MBA Scholarship, OKP MBA Scholarship, OKP MBA Scholarship Application, OKP MBA Scholarship Application deadline