BW Offshore Undergraduates Scholarship 2020 Nigerian Students Update.
BW Offshore Undergraduates Scholarship 2020: BW offshore Nigeria is inviting Nigerian Students to apply for its 2020 Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme for twenty Nigerian students intending to study engineering courses.
BW Offshore Nigeria is delighted to announce its undergraduate Scholarship Scheme for Nigerian applicants intending to study Engineering courses at selected Nigerian Universities.
The objective of the scheme is to provide financial support to twenty (20) Nigerians intending to study engineering courses that are relevant to the FPSO / Oil and Gas industry.
BW Offshore Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility.
- Have gained full time admission into the above Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- Have completed their fist year and are on track to proceed to 200 Level
- Have a minimum of 4.0/5.0 CGPA
- Have a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in WAEC/NECO/GCE one sitting
- Display sound intellectual ability and leadership potential
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship or grant
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical/ Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil / Structural Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- University of Ibadan
- University of Nigeria
- University of Lagos
- Ahmadu Bello University
- Obafemi Awolowo University
How to Apply for the Scholarship Scheme.
Interested and qualified candidates will be nominated by the respective Universities and departments based on their academic qualifications (CGPA).
All nominated candidates will be contacted directly by BW Offshore, using only official BW Offshore email address ([email protected]) and requested to submit the following documentation via email:
- Admission Letter
- School identity card or valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped by the University stating previous session CGPA results clearly in English
- Court Affidavit in a case of any mismatch of name in any presented documentation.
- Academic Reference from candidates’ Head of Department
- Short Essay of no more than one page detailing why you need and should receive the Scholarship (not more than one typed page. Font Arial; Font size:11).
- Following the review of selected candidates documentation and essay, shortlisted candidates will be invited for an aptitude test within 6-8 weeks from the application Closing date. The final stage of the process will be an interview with a panel of interviewers selected by BW Offshore
- The scholarship will cover tuition fees and a contribution towards living expenses.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.