Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Griffith University is pleased to announce the Canadian Law Student Scholarship. The scholarship is open For High-achieving students from Canada applying for the Bachelor of Laws or Juris Doctor program at Griffith University.
The scholarship is valued at $5,000 in total and is for tuition fees only. Two deductions of $2,500 will be applied in the first trimester and second trimester of the program.
Griffith University ranks in the top 3 percent of universities globally. The mission of University is to engage in outstanding scholarship that makes a major contribution to society and to produce groundbreaking research.
- Applications Deadline: May 17, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open to pursuing a bachelor or Juris doctor program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of Law.
- Scholarship Award: $5,000 in total (two payments of $2,500 in the first year of the program).
- Nationality: Canadian applicants are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from Canada.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into the Bachelor of Laws or Juris Doctor by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in the Bachelor of Laws (1483 and 1484) or Juris Doctor (5734) program in Trimester 2 2019 at Griffith University.
Applicants must provide:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance/application-form
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.