Canadian University Dubai International Scholarships 2020 Application Guide.
Canadian University Dubai International Scholarships 2020: Are you interested in pursuing your Undergraduate studies in Dubai? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you.
The Canadian University Dubai invites application from students who want to undertake their degree program in the institution.
Canadian University Dubai was established in 2006 to deliver high-quality undergraduate, graduate, continuing and corporate education in the UAE, and to provide a gateway for students to pursue higher education opportunities in Canada.
A primary objective of scholarships at Canadian University Dubai is to promote the recruitment and retention of high academic achievers.
Scholarships are available for full-time students enrolled in four academic courses or more per semester.
- Up to 100% tuition waiver: You should have an academic average of 98%* or above to apply. For students renewing their scholarship, the second semester CGPA must be 3.90 or higher for the scholarship to continue.
- Up to 50% tuition waiver: You should have an academic average of 95%* or above to apply. For students renewing their scholarship, the second semester CGPA must be 3.85 or higher for the scholarship to continue.
- Scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
- Scholarships are awarded to full-time students enrolled in four academic courses or more per semester. For financial hardship and special needs scholarships, the number of academic courses students must enroll in will be considered on a case-by-case basis, although, where possible, a minimum of four academic courses is recommended. Please note that scholarships can be granted for credit-bearing courses only.
- Students must maintain the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) necessary in order to continue their scholarship. For special needs scholarships, the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) necessary in order to continue their scholarship will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Students can apply in successive years, but scholarships are only valid for two successive semesters, i.e. Fall and Spring. Scholarships are not valid for Summer semesters.
Scholarships are only valid for current tuition fees.
- You can apply for more than one scholarship, provided you meet the eligibility requirements. In case a student qualifies for more than one reduction, scholarship or discount, the student will be given the chance to choose the benefit with the highest value.
- All remaining fees (tuition and housing) must be paid promptly in order to receive and maintain your scholarship.
Click Here to Download Application Form
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadlines: The scholarship application deadline for the fall semester is July 7th, 2020. The application deadline for the spring semester is December 20th, 2020.
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Canadian University Dubai International Scholarships 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2020/2021 Canadian University Dubai International Scholarships, Canadian University Dubai, Canadian University Dubai International Scholarships, How to Apply for Canadian University Dubai International Scholarships, How to Apply for Canadian University Dubai International Scholarships 2020