Catholic Scholarship programme 2019 for Tanzania | Full Application Guide.
Catholic Scholarship programme 2019…Tanzanian students are currently invited to apply for 2019 Catholic Scholarship programme sponsored by Mwenge Catholic University. The Application Deadline is June 30th, 2019.
Grant is available for the high achieving students enrolling in a master’s degree and post-graduate diploma and bachelor’s degree at the university.
Mwenge Catholic University moves to understand the gifts and unique contributions of every person. It works to meet the learning demands of the individual student through its supportive learning environment.
Why at Mwenge Catholic University? The University gives candidates the opportunity to pursue quality education in freedom of thought so that they can gain professional competence and contribute to the development of humanity in an ever-changing environment.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Tanzania
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree and bachelor’s degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: Applicant must be Catholic religious sisters, brothers, and priests who can demonstrate leadership traits and potential may be nominated by their congregational or diocesan superiors. Laypersons must give the evidence of full-time employment with the nominating church-based institution for at least three consecutive years and holds a leadership position in the nominated organization.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For acquiring this bursary, claimants are required to take admission in masters or bachelor degree coursework at the university. After being registered at the university, the candidate can submit the award application forms through ems or post office using the above below: Catholic programme for Tanzania, Mwenge Catholic University (MWECAU), Box 1226, Moshi Mobile Phone: 0753 038 005 or 0785 412 461.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant may be asked for a statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a curriculum, vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, claimants need to hold high secondary degree certificates.
- Language Requirement: Seekers must have to meet the English language requirements for enrolling at the university.
This is a partial education award and will include only tuition fees, administrative costs and other additional fees for the entire duration of the program of study. The grantee will also receive a contribution to cover additional expenses such as books, research, and travel. The contribution is:
- Masters Tshs. 725,000.00
- Postgraduate Diploma Tshs. 725,000.00
- Bachelor Degree in Tshs. 540,000.00
- Diploma Tshs. 360,000.00
- Certificate Tshs. 360,000.00
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.