Cavendish University Excellence scholarships 2019 in Uganda.
Cavendish University Excellence scholarships 2019… Cavendish University is pleased to offer the Academic Excellence Scholarships for the top Ugandan students. Application Deadline is August 10, 2019.
Cavendish University Excellence scholarships
These grants are offered to the qualifying applicants, who wish to study undergraduate degree coursework starting 01st June 2019.
Established in 2008, Cavendish University Uganda offers market-relevant and accredited academic programs. It has a large student population hailing from over 15 different countries. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in different fields.
Why at Cavendish University Uganda? Studying at this university is innovative, student-centric, participatory, active and practical. It provides high quality, research-driven education that transforms students into responsible, educated, employable and entrepreneurial citizens.
Application Deadline: August 10, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Ugandan Citizen
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate coursework in the faculty of Business and Management, Science and Technology, Socio-Economic Sciences and Law.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must have a plan to attend classes in person ,have at least 3 Principal Passes at A-level, have attained a total of at least 12 points at A-level at one sitting, strong interest in developing leadership skills, ability to pass a pre-entry written English and basic Math test and ability to pass an oral interview.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Eligible candidates can apply for the bursary after taking admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled at the university, aspirants can complete the necessary process, including the English, Math test and oral interview, and then Enrolment Officer will contact you with the program Committee’s final decision no later than 19th August 2019.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants must have to attach at least two letters of reference or recommendation one of which should be from a teacher that taught the applicant and a second letter from any community leader.
- Admission Requirements: For being part of this program, students need to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants required having a good knowledge of written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: This education award will cover the100% tuition and functional fees of each candidate for the duration of the course.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.