This bursary is activated with the purpose of supporting Tanzanian applicants for participating in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at CU in India.
In 2012, Chandigarh University was founded by the S. Satnam Singh Sandhu. It is a private research university which ranked 16th among engineering colleges in India.
Why at Chandigarh University? CU is best known for its in-campus placement drives. It has a good range of subjects and great teaching facilities for students. The university teachers are very supportive who always ready to help candidates in reaching their career goals.
- Eligible Countries: Only Tanzanian applicants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in the field of Engineering, Management, Commerce, Computing, Tourism and Hospitality Management, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Architecture, Healthcare, Biotechnology, Agricultural Sciences, Legal studies, Media studies, Animation/film studies/visual arts and Liberal Arts at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be ready to pursue your studies at CU.
How to Apply
- Interested Tanzania students are suggested to apply through their Ministry of Education website and appear for a screening test before they get this Scholarship offer to study at Chandigarh University.
- Hold an A-level for an undergraduate study program and a bachelor’s degree for a postgraduate degree program.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
Benefits: The educational award intended to provide a 40% discount on the tuition-free for each applicant enroll at CU.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.